Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaximusNukeage

MY MAP (better than everyone elses

i don't think it is better than everyone elses, but still great. You just need some more detail in the walls, maybee with some pipes and other stuff.

and i don't think the screens are good. I mean you should have taked some better

Regarding the second pic, why didnt you use a mesh light filter thing? That would add the criss crosses to the light and make it look more "real". Oh and did you go out of your way to make the walls look exceptionally boring? Some of the afforemented pipes wouldn't go amiss. And those pc case lookin textures : dont use them like that! They look better when used as single units. Why not add some blood decals and hell growth to the mix too?

No wows in those pics, they look all under-detailled. A bit better on shot00419.jpg and shot00421.jpg but it needs more variations on ceiling, floor and walls.
And saying that it's better that everyone elses is pretty dumb, unless you were aiming at making funney. If so, you should work as much on your jokes as you should work on mapping.

Darkstalker said:

No wows in those pics, they look all under-detailled. A bit better on shot00419.jpg and shot00421.jpg but it needs more variations on ceiling, floor and walls.
And saying that it's better that everyone elses is pretty dumb, unless you were aiming at making funney. If so, you should work as much on your jokes as you should work on mapping.

it was a joke

MaximusNukeage said:

it was a joke

Even if that were true, why would it be relevant? If you intended it as insult, then all I can say is "no".

Caco-Puff said:

He's just trying to cover his ass because the map sucks.

;)

so i suppose this means no one wants to play my map

PS i added alot more detail

destx said:

I think your mother is a lesbian.

I think you might not want to make any more comments like that.

I really really hope that security terminal was lifted off System Shock 2 (and recoloured).

If it is one of the standard Doom 3 resources then it is really sad.

The first screen looks ugly, but the rest of the screens look passable.

Little Faith said:

I really really hope that security terminal was lifted off System Shock 2 (and recoloured).

If it is one of the standard Doom 3 resources then it is really sad.

I think it's a brush you can change the size and shape of.

ok I've spent all my free time working on my map I added alot of shit. and i would appreciate it if some one other than me could play through it. so if you wanna tray PM me or post here sating you wanna try it or send me mail. thanks