Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyScoots

Nuclear Plant Deathmatch

This map has actually been done since early July, but the problem is I can't get the scripting to work right. If someone on here can get it working right, I'll put it in newstuff and make it released.

This map was being worked on for 2 months amazingly, thus is why it's so friggin huge and detailed. Meant for 2-10 players, maybe even more.

Right-Click, save target as to avoid aggravation.
Map:
freewebs.com/bloodskull04/Nuke.zip

Script:
freewebs.com/bloodskull04/NukeScript.zip

It's not that the script doesn't work because of an error, it's because the map itself will not let the script work at all.

Enjoy and thanks for the help.

Good map. I'll see if I can get the nukeage fade and damage scripts to work in SP, as they only work in MP.

Edit: Your script 8 should be OPEN not ENTER. ;) IIRC, Enter is activated by the player in some fashion, like your poison trap room, open is automatically activated at the start of the map, like the setfade and setdamage scripts should. That should fix it. Unfortunatly, DB hates behavior lumps and stuff, so I have no clue whatsoever on how to fix it for you :P

Bloodskull said:

Uhm actually, my poison trap room is (Void) since it's switch pressed.

Oh. Bah well, did changing 8 from enter to open fix it?

DD_133 said:

IIRC, Enter is activated by the player in some fashion, like your poison trap room, open is automatically activated at the start of the map, like the setfade and setdamage scripts should.

OPEN is a script that runs from the begining of the map, and it's "ativated" by the map. Therefore it doesn't read any variables., and ENTER keeps player variables, like hit points, speed and such. Or maybe I completely swapped those. But it's something like that :)