Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deldelda

Napoleon Dynamite

I think it looks grrrrrrrrrrreat! (cut to tony the tiger w/thumbs up and right eye wink)

Has anyone seen it, or have any opinions?

I saw it, and it kicked ass. Everything was just so... quirky. I laughed, I cried, I played Dance Dance Revolution in the arcade in the lobby. All in all I'd give it Good Prize.

I highly recommend it!

I'm surprised that something that stupid looking is actually entertaining. Either people need to higher their standards for entertainment and find better ways to entertain themself, or by some wierd chance, it actually is entertaining. I'm betting on the first guess.

Melfice said:

I'm surprised that something that stupid looking is actually entertaining. Either people need to higher their standards for entertainment and find better ways to entertain themself, or by some wierd chance, it actually is entertaining. I'm betting on the first guess.

You wouldn't happen to be a whiny elitist, minus attention to grammatical/spelling detail, and without any actual elite platform, would you?

Melfice said:

Oh, please do enlighten us with your vastly superior sense of humor and ideas of what is quality entertainment.

Melfice said:

I admit that you do have a point in a select few cases, but in this situation you are being a total shitwaffle. Come on. Respect other peoples' opinions.

Heheh, shitwaffle

Darkhaven said:

Heheh, shitwaffle

Nice.

Sadly the movie isn't playing in any theaters around here.

From what I've seen, it stars this really weird kid who...does something...I don't really know what happens but I know it stars some really weird kid.

I quote:

Teenage misfit Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder) lives in a remote Idaho town with his older brother (whose only happiness is an Internet relationship), ATV-loving grandma, and sleazeball uncle. Napoleon's life gains direction after he decides to find a date to the big dance and help his new classmate become class president.

Numbermind said:

...Which is what anyone would've discovered had they cared enough to look it up.

...And I didn't care enough to look it up.

I saw it.. it was Gummo and Election combined, in a nut-shell.

I would give it a 5/10, funny in little ways, but today I only laugh alot at the style comedy Jhonen Vasquez does (You know, Johnny The Homicidal maniac, SQUEE!, Invader ZIM, I feel sick, FillerBunny, so in otherwords, dark comedy)

This movie is the Shit!!!!
I live in Idaho and well... this movie tells it like it is!!!
Every person I know Either had one of those weird ass rope-owl wall hangings, was really poor and had to shop at Kings(the store were he tried to the markers) or had a family member sell tupperware.

Exept most people here have closed mouths... :/

Once again, if you did not like this movie, stop bitching, buy a plane ticket to Boise, rent a car and drive to Preston or any other small town here and hang out for a week. Every one here is weird, a farmer, or an asshole.

And yet My family has a LLama! (my uncle) if i get bored ill go get a photo of it...