Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

have guys seen this?

Reminds me of that hubbub surrounding the "face" on Mars. I saw a bunch of kook books in the library about it, so I did some research, and discovered a modern photo of the same rock. It looks absolutely nothing like a face.

THEY LIED!!!!!!! THE PIC WAS DOCTORED!!!!!! THERE IS NO DEVIL, NO HEAVEN, NO HELL!!!!!!! HUMANS ARE JUST STUCK HERE ON THIS PLANET TO DIE AND TO USE THE ENVIRONMENT!!!!! WE ARE ALL USELESS!!!!!! AND ONE DAY THE INEVITABLE WILL COME AND WE'LL END UP LIKE ATLANTIS!!!!!!! THE DAY IS CLOSE AT HAND!!!!! PREPARE TO DIE, YOU USELESS SCUMBAGS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Heh.

for real? better use my y2k shelter then. they should have done that at y2k not now, thats my opinion. but what happened sucks donkey balls. look i didnt spell donkey with an ie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
"04" motha bia!!

There we go! You edited your post after I quoted, and when the post was there, yours was edited. So I deleted it.
What does 'w00t' mean, anyway?

There we go! You edited your post after I quoted, and when the post was there, yours was edited. So I deleted it.
What does 'w00t' mean, anyway?

i have been looking for that pic. fuck'n stupid though. my bro said that the devil looked more demonic, and it had a body holding an axe and a head. oh well just dust and shit, oh and photoshop may have helped a bit too. there was once people who thought there was jesuse's face in some rust on the side of a giant oil drum near my grandparents home. people filled up the roads and causes problems trying to see a retarted optical illusion in rust. final someone fixed this problem, they took a buket of paint and threw it at the rusty area. now no more retarted traffic problems

Before that one post, I was sure my count read 999. After I posted, it expected it to change but it didn't. In effect, I had to edit out the 1000th post part.

What does w00t mean?

Ask DooMBoy.

No Life

Oops...

i never clame to be a good- or even decent speller.

maybe you should claim that instead.

Lüt: Every time you change your avatar they seem to look even more scarier. :|

Yeah. Next week hes making his avatar be Sally Struthers.

Lüt: Every time you change your avatar they seem to look even more scarier. :|

Yeah. Next week hes making his avatar be Sally Struthers.

MARTHA STEWART!!!!

/me shudders...