Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Can you say Construction Complete?

Caco-Puff said:

So,Pre-Made clans fighting each other in DooM 2 style while building shops and such and leveling up and buying new guns?

If you want some new guns I can help.Although I only really do dehacked work.

I'm not really planning on adding in new weapons, Just maybe some new pistols and other assorted weapons. You buy the regular doom2 weapons if you look in the screenshot closely.

Bloodskull said:

I'm not really planning on adding in new weapons, Just maybe some new pistols and other assorted weapons. You buy the regular doom2 weapons if you look in the screenshot closely.

Yeah,But I figured you'd add a few more for the sake of balance.Like a Pistol,Shotgun,Supershotgun,Assault Rifle/SMG,Chaingun,Gremade Launcher,Rocket Launcher,Railgun,Plasma Rifle,BFG

But if anything,I'd try to replace the bfg.I think it'd be sorta unfair in such a large area.

Look nifty, add a few quirks and a top view and we'l get something similar to Natural Selection (Albeit on a larger scale and with demons)

Is this for Skulltag? I'm guessing so because of the red armor in the screenshot... if so, I hope you understand that our clan shouldn't be in a map like this because we don't give a shit about clanwars. (I'm assuming this is a DM map... right?)

I don't know why you all think this is so boring. I think it's a cool effect, despite if it's so "easy" to do, or if it's been done before in some WAD I haven't seen before.

I dont know about any of the other stuff, but having a building erect when you press a switch is neat, and something id coincidentally been pondering for a while.

I've seen this effect being done a whole lot cooler before, w/o any scripting involved. Still it's a nice feat. Kudos to bloodskull

If you go to blogs and read my forum post, you'll understand why I haven't been able to post any screenshots or anything. Here's my comments to the others

Netnomad=Your clan gets to be in a wad, and you COMPLAIN?! Dude, this is not a clanwar map, it's a clan adventure map.

Ebola=Who are you, but thanks for the comment

EarthQuake=Same as Ebola, except I know you.

Be back on Saturday.

Bloodskull said:
Netnomad=Your clan gets to be in a wad, and you COMPLAIN?! Dude, this is not a clanwar map, it's a clan adventure map.[/B]

Oh... see, that's why I asked, is it DM? But that IS cool. I don't quite get the concept though... are you playing AS clan people or WITH them? Please elaborate.

That's funny. First time in ages someone don't know who I am when I use my old nick.. I'm kristus dammit..

Ebola is dead long live Kristus. BOOYAAA

More screenshots to give you eager fans another look at things.

[ZRK]Base from the outside

[ZRK]Base from the inside(somewhat of it)

[ZRK]Shot of the healing station

[ZRK]Shot from the healing station