Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bejiitas_wrath

New Doom2 map.

I have made a new level for Doom2. "Not So Simple." This level is a very hard map for the skilled player. You can get it here: Not So Simple. I welcome your comments on this map. Zdoom 1.23 Beta 33 required for a mod that is included with the level.

Note1: html is disabled; I changed it to vB codes.
Note2: You may need to cut and paste the link: http://bejiitas_wrath.tripod.com/cgi-bin/_doomfiles/not_so_simple.zip

Why such an old version of Zdoom? I'm not gonna use that.

What is HTML code anyway?

Hypertext markup language, the original languange of the world wide web. Saying "HTML code" is reduntant because it means "hypertext markup language code" and the language and code are synonyms in this case.

Bashe said:

Why such an old version of Zdoom? I'm not gonna use that.

It requires Zdoom 1.23 or higher. Use your head jackass.

The architecture and layout are good .. it has alot of height variations and variety. Only complaint here is it's too bright overall.

Unfortunately the monster and ammo placement is terrible. The health and ammo tend to be clumped together in huge mounds, there's no progression at all. There's hardly any monsters around, and that modified Pain Elemental is really damn annoying. Work on monster and ammo placement .. you can probabally redo the monster/ammo placement on this map.

Ralphis said:

It requires Zdoom 1.23 or higher. Use your head jackass.

Listen, you shiteating asstart- EDIT: Nevermind, fuck you Ralphis. End of story.

I am sorry if I offended anyone.

I actually like that type of level, as I have great Doom skill and I can actuially finish that map easily on UV. Are you complaining that the map is unbalanced? E3M8 was unbalanced in my opinion.

It was just an idea I worked on, no need to crucify me for it.

I am working on another level that will be a full Zdoom map with scripting and better placement of monsters.

I was just using the level to test some ideas.