Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nmn

Does this gun needs improving?

It looks like the Quake Scourge of Armagon's laser gun with a skull and bones on it.

ROFL

No it has nothing to do with pirates or parrots or hooks. (or R-One :)

But keep guessing.

*Amaster was close...

It's a gun that causes the world to shake and then uses a vaccuum to pull all the shaken enemies into the air into a blade that extends and shreds them to pieces using the strict formula: Q - â„¢ + a piece of Blueberry (it must be Blueberry!!!) pie x 69.54323423. Then, the shredded pieces get phased into nothingness by the secondary laser hidden on the gun. Then it gives you a ciggy.

Heh.

Oh man, You ppl crack me up :D
It's the Unmaker (weapon made of demons' bones anyone?). Too bad I only had some jokes and no tips on improving it or so.
Where's Action Steve when You need 'em?!

Nmn said:

Too bad I only had some jokes and no tips on improving it or so.

Maybe you should ask for tips next time?

Cool, but could You be more precise in that statement?
What makes it appear cartoonish (doesn't seem that to me) :/

EDIT: FUCK YOU!

Best way to make it look more realistic, is to try and replicate real bones. They look like cartoon bones right now.

http://home.flash.net/~rosabas/Skull.jpg

http://www.jennerssa.hpg.ig.com.br/fotos/atlas/femur.JPG

Study those and then try redoing the skull and Femur (or Humorous.) I don't understand what the things are under the bones on the sides... ribs? Try to define them more so we can tell what they are.

I had to look up alot of images of Vertebrae to get it to look right (although, it still needs alot of improvement to look like REAL vertebrae).

Thx for the tips Scuba.
Case closed, I'm not gotta let this rot in hell because of some blatant spammage.