Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da meen green dude!

Bravo Team

yo! i was jus wunderin wot appened 2 da bravo team...
I`m askin coz ma doom 3 cd gt scratched and wundent work nd neva gt 2 find owt...
do u finally meet or (let me ges) wen get 2 thm r they all dead?

Thanks...

By the time you reach them, only one person is still alive. He gives you an item you need and then gets killed by a wraith.

holy shit please type like a normal fucking person, this isn't 'tha streetz' and english isn't the first language for a lot of users and your post is hard enough to read for people who speak it natively. and also: FAQ

Please cyb, that's easy to understand. English is a lot less boring if you type like mister green man. I wish i knew english good enough to type like that. I'll make a translation into BOREnglish for all others that don't understand Coolish.

"yo!"

yo is an abbrevation of Young Ones, meaning he is addressing his peers and not the old conservatists that don't know how to fresh up the language, this means he didn't even address you in the first place cyb.

"i was jus wunderin wot appened 2 da bravo team..."

In this part he introduces himself to the readers in a really polite fashion. Now this is missing some punctuation and uses some fantastic word ordering, and is a true display of rebellion. For you, the part up until "da bravo team...", would be: "I, Was Jus, who wears two apples under".
Was Jus is a typical rapper/gangster pseudonym.
"Da bravo team" features som french language constructs and means something like "The cheering team" and is used to reference his street gang.
So the sentence above would be "I, Was Jus, who wears to apples under my street gang." It's really hard for people without Da green mean dude!'s supperiour feel for words to understand this.

"I`m askin coz ma doom 3 cd gt scratched and wundent work nd neva gt 2 find owt..."

Now wow, just WOW. This sentence is marvelous. I, with my limited english skills, can't understand all that is in this sentence. It seems like he is summarizing Einsteins special theory of relavitity, with some of his own thoughts on the subject thrown in. This is really a masterpiece of linguistic refreshment.

"do u finally meet or (let me ges) wen get 2 thm r they all dead?"

Here he simplifies his language a bit, for obvious reasons after constructing the piece of art above, I'm unable to translate this word by word since I don't understand all of them, but it's essence is "Do you finally understand my thoughts here, or are the only one able to already dead?" The last part is referring to Mr. Einstein himself.

There you have it cyb, it isn't as hard as it seems.

Please Da mean green dude! Don't appologise yourself! Keep up the great work in renewing the english herritage, of which I truly wish I was a part.

Da meen green dude! said:

ne prbz m8 least i no me wrk iz apritiated...

You have no chance to survive make your time.

¿Cuál es esta insensatez?

I`m askin coz ma doom 3 cd gt scratched and wundent work nd neva gt 2 find owt...

Thanks...

LOL, any more "sk-8-er" than that and Tony Hawks will be put to shame...

You're retarded, you have to be, just look at this sentence.

Thanks...

Please learn english. Then learn how to type correctly. Just because you're typing on a message board, doesn't mean that we can translate words from your incredibly sloppy jibberish.

yo! b coz j00 sAuNd s00 kOo1 w3n j00 s4i cR@p l1k3 dIz.

Please repent from your incredibly immature, illiterate ways and learn how to speak and SPELL english and learn how to type it.

It's not so much that "coarse" English is hard to understand for me (unless you start shouting stuff like "DOWN STREET THE FLIP FLOP TIME PANTS" [shamelessly ripped from Seanbaby]), it's the fact that it is very annoying. There is nothing worse than having to put up with this kind of crap at school and then having to put up with it on a message board as well.

WildWeasel said:

... it's the fact that it is very annoying.

That, and the fact that it is done on purpose. The chocolate wagon will take him away soon enough, I imagine.

[Insert repetitive and dull “I’m-better-then-you-cause-I-type-well” comment here]

Name one movie or video games were a military group named "bravo" survives until the end. Bravo team is basically the real life equivalent to Vicks and Wedge from final fantasy.

Black Hand said:

Jiece and Wedge from final fantasy.

Jiece? Who? Vicks and Wedge you mean...or Biggs for FF7/8 fags

WildWeasel said:

"DOWN STREET THE FLIP FLOP TIME PANTS" [shamelessly ripped from Seanbaby])

I've read every Seanbaby article I know of, and I never heard him say that line. Was it in the Wave Mag, or his own website?

Anders said:

"Da bravo team" features som french language constructs and means something like "The cheering team" and is used to reference his street gang.

Those wacky French.