Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da meen green dude!

Is it possible to complete Doom?

No, it is impossible to beat Doom! You see, no one has EVER completed Doom. There are no cheats either, so no one has ever seen the other levels! GASP!

And you can't look at it using an editor since ID Software blocked out the editors from looking at the doom.wad and doom2.wad! Infact, what IS the boss? Someone try hacking the game, please :(

OMFG U KEN'T BAET DEWM IT IS UNPOSSIBLE!111!!1!!

Seriously, joke or not, this is embarrassing.

Jesus you must Honestly suck.Of course people here have beated Doom. I beated it like 100 times.If your talking about Final Doom though,then I would understand why you cant beat it.

*Sigh*

Yes, the last I checked, nobody made games that were impossible to beat.

I mean, come on, the game's been around for almost 11 years - somebody had to have had the moxie to beat it once.

I can beat Doom on ultra Violent, and i kinda suck at videogames There is a reason you can save the game!!! If my mom can beat All the castlevania's for GBA, then a causual gamer can beat Doom on 'I am to young to die' with out cheats.
The last level of Doom 2 sucks ass. But it can be done.

Now if you ment on NIGHTMARE setting thats another story!
thats really hard...

Perhaps he meant on Nightmare skill, and without using saves. If so, then yes, there are people who have done that. Not many, though.

More likely though, he's just a troll.