Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FUBAR

Baron of Hell

Wow. Admittedly, the scan quality is low enough for me to question the genuinity of this work.

Job said:

Wow. Admittedly, the scan quality is low enough for me to question the genuinity of this work.

Not exactly sure what you mean by that.... buuuuut I know it's mine, if that's what you're getting at.

FUBAR said:

.... buuuuut I know it's mine, if that's what you're getting at.

Be proud of it, then. :)

I know the FanArt content can be a decidedly mixed bag, but this one gets an extremely prominant THUMBS UP in my book.

Fucking great work.

O_o
Wow...
The cyberdemon doesn't look Doomish, more like a Strogg! Great job!
I love the right leg!
EDIT: More more more more!

Great job on the cyber demon, but i agree it doesnt look to doomish... it actualy looks better.. kinda looks like an anime type thing, its cool

I LOve it. The way you've sketched the hair is awesome. I would love to see a quake feind from you. The Cybie is Cool to but the cables are too long and thick :)

fantastic!! the ID wrong wend change the baron of of Hell to the new model in DOOM3!!!

sorry for my bad english

Meh
They have what I would call semi-dynamic poses. The Baron just made a move (walked and now stopped) and the cybie is about to shot-look at the line of the balance-bent.

IMO, their poses are far better than just standing there looking stupid :P

That's presumably the silliest statement I've ever heard..
not counting it's not supported by any mature reasons.
FUBAR's art is very fine, and I'll stand by that, thank You.
The man put a lot effort to his drawings and presents good skills (I can even see some construction lines-FUB knows what I mean). At least my opinion IS supported by arguments.

Lucky for everyone, I'm in bitch mode. I think this image is meh. The anatomy is questionable, especially in the arms. That one leg looks like a warped noodle. You use of heavy shading is bold, but just looks like it's trying to hide the anatomical anomalies of the drawing. You seem to also have used.. hair in this way around the neck.

That said, I think ou have a very good start on something great. With more training in anatomy and form, you'll be on fire.

EDIT: Try not to leave the feet off your drawing.. it tends to send the messege that you don't know how to draw them.