Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Schneelocke

Doom Rampage?

it a. contains illegal resources b. is over the size limit. and probably some other stuff that i forgot about

Dron said:

it a. contains illegal resources b. is over the size limit. and probably some other stuff that i forgot about

There's a size limit? That's new to me. o.o

BlackFish said:

I really doubt somebody wants a fucking 99mb wad full of illiegal crap.

May well be. I just tried it out, and although the idea of playing a baron of hell is interesting, the WAD itself doesn't seem to be *that* great. In particular, the levels are rather empty-looking...

Schneelocke said:

WAD itself doesn't seem to be *that* great. In particular, the levels are rather empty-looking...

Our words exactly. Except if we would say what You've just said, we had add "Don't download it", or "avoid like the plague".

Well, I think every WAD is worth being downloaded at least once, so you can try it out for yourself. ^_^ You can still delete it into oblivion afterwards...

BlackFish said:

I really doubt somebody wants a fucking 99mb wad full of illiegal crap.

Anyway, you can find a 'butchered' version without all the illegal crap here. It's 80mb smaller!!

The original was a 67mb rar file. This is an 8mb zip!

http://max2.tradingsystems.net/rampsmall.zip

You mean your stupid illegal one that you modified and keep touting without the author's permission?

Scuba Steve said:

You mean your stupid illegal one that you modified and keep touting without the author's permission?

Oh, man, that's funny. Blackfish getting pwned.

Darkhaven said:

Oh, man, that's funny. Blackfish getting pwned.

Not so much funny as common, every day occurrence.

Mancubus II said:

Not so much funny as common, every day occurrence.

Oh, I know it's very common, but something about it just makes me want to laugh ;)

Schneelocke said:

There's a size limit? That's new to me. o.o

What he really meant to say is that the archives had a lame limit. DRE exceeded it...badly...

By the way, did anyone think of nominating it for another one of those "Top 10 Infamous Wads"? It would be funny if it gets chosen.

Graf Zahl said:

First we have 10 years of Doom2. Isn't it right now in the last or the next few days?

DOOM 2 was first published on October 10th, 1994, so we have to wait for a few more weeks.

Schneelocke said:

DOOM 2 was first published on October 10th, 1994, so we have to wait for a few more weeks.

Holy shit... My cat was born the same day as DOOM 2 =D Looks like I'll be celebrating 2 golden birthday's this year.