Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Negatronica

MIDI in progress

http://www.geocities.com/shtbag555/214.mid

I started with the goal of making a Slayer--Behind-the-Crooked-Cross remix for my megawad but gave up. I then decided to make something that sounds like something you would here in Doom1. That goal hasn't been reached either.

Any suggestions?

oh, yeah - my megawad is almost done - its over 18 meg. I have all 32 maps made but I'm going through and redoing all the ones I think suck.

The midi sounds great! BTW: Do you have a link to some screenshots of your megawad or something?

From the page:

"What is IrfanView?

IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003."

A must-have program for me, although I've gotten a bit irked by the overly cluttered interface.

Shtbag667 said:
Its not going to give me some weetodded message saying I have to register/buy the damn thing just so I can save a file, will it?

If you're using the actual (DOS) game to take shots on Windows, just use the Print Screen key, paste on MS Paint or whatever, and presto, a BMP screenshot of your DOOM II map.

Well, everyone, this is a great free prog. http://meesoft.logicnet.dk/Analyzer/

If you want to convert one format to another it will do a better job than any other. It will convert between any format I have ever seen here. Gif, jpeg, png, bmp.

You can also load the Doom palette into it and make your own textures! Adjusting RBG values, Hue, saturation, Brightness? Contrast, white/black levels?

Try the smooth and sharpen tools with a 24bit image before converting to 256K. Wonderful prog if you figger out how to play with it

You must really like having metal bars on the ceiling. There's a lot of screenshots with them. Not that it's a bad thing, the screenshots look quite good. The MIDI is good as well!