Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gang starr

2 questions...?

1st

i hear u could play doom95 from typing in something in the console. is this true or do u have to download anything?

2nd

is there a seperate editor i can download and use for doom 3? i can not get the one built in to work

1: No, the "Give Doom95" cheat is a total hoax. If you want to play classic Doom, go buy the Doom Collector's Edition.
2: No, there is not an external editor availible for Doom 3.

there will be more editors soon. i really hope to see one like tread3d. i never really used the current type of editor.

give doom95 is fake! someone should really post info about that. also if you do get the original doom i would strongly recommend the ports over the doom95.exe. god i cant hate that thing enought.

thanks for the editor thing, its awesome.

another thing, i know you probably hear this non stop but what is a co-op mod? i dont care what one it is because its only me and my frind who are going to use it over lan. so i just need one

gang starr said:

1st

i hear u could play doom95 from typing in something in the console. is this true or do u have to download anything?

2nd

is there a seperate editor i can download and use for doom 3? i can not get the one built in to work

your second statement is wrong
there is gtkeradiant 1.5 wich as doom III support
it is still in beta stage tought..

Caco-Puff said:

The newbs keep getting worse and worse.

Um, what's so bad about this thread? There's nothing wrong with it that I can see, no rampant stupidity, the first post is concise to the point and the English is decent enough that I didn't make my brain bleed trying to decode it.

Just a general statement.

I mean we already have a bit of retard talk heading it looks like

I mean gangstarr?

Pretty soon it'll be

YO DAWGS DOM 3 IZ DA SHIZZLE BUT THE CYBDEM (THATS CYBERDEMON FOR YOU IDIOTS LOL) WAZ TWO EZ

KTHNXBYE

CharlesLagsALOT said:

your second statement is wrong
there is gtkeradiant 1.5 wich as doom III support
it is still in beta stage tought..

I already mentioned that in the 2nd reply to this topic ...

S1lent said:

2. Not that I know of.

Follow the link I posted and learn about it :p

Tetzlaff said:

Follow the link I posted and learn about it :p

Ok :P I don't do a lot of mapping & modding.

Caco-Puff said:

But not everyone was a retarded one.

Yes not everyone is a retarded. Boy those retardeds sure are a problem.

I will say that this information could have been found doing a search of previous threads, but it's not bad so no reason to shut things down.

You on the other hand, caco-puff, I suggest you leave these sorts of comments to yourself and only post when it has some relative meaning. This will make you come across as more mature and less "noobish" yourself.