Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Bots for DOOM 3?

Do you think ID will put in a fake DM in DOOM 3? That would be cool, not as cool as real DM but hey, if you aint got a sweet connection to the net then fake DM would be a great feature.

Hell Yeahh!!!!! id should input bots for multiplayer in it's new game, The new game engine is already going to be a CPU killer. So most of id's doom fans is not going to be able to run the game in it's full glory anyway. Let alone runnig the grapfics cruncher online. We the players should be able to play(ALL) the multiplayer modes,either with bots or against bots. This would be a very good move,IF,id would do it. Look at what it did for UNREAL TOURNEMENT, I still havn't gotten tired of blazing on that game. id MUST consider the fact that not all it's doom fans share the same benifits of internet connection ping speed.

"LET US ALLLLL HOPE............"

Mmmh, I don't think there will be bots. Multiplayer's not focus right now, so I'm not expecting anything bigger than classic DM and team play. Carmack already stated there will be netcode, so DM will be there. But bots? That takes time and efforts.

No, go for the single player. I'll wait for the mods if I need bots.