Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SoM

Tongue Rings And Vegas Reviews

Hey, I just worked 10 hours today, what do you want? So anyway, we've recieved a notice that Berry's Rings And Reviews has updated with a glowing 5 page review of Doom3. They gave it a ten although they didn't say what scale that was based on... Maybe they hated it and gave it a 10/100? Guess you'll have to read the review to find out.

Its basically an advertisement for doom3, although i like the fact that they did at least *attempt* to address the games flaws, which is a lot more than you can say for some ...

even though its id-worship it did at least let people know of some of the flaws

I give this review 7/10

btw, does anyone see the fact that it mentions the patch as odd?? It reads like they waited for the patch to come out

Even at the easiest difficulty level you’re not going to find an abundance of ammo

I never ever in Doom3 found myself even remotely close to running out of ammo.

Also I never understood what it is that makes some people think the Imp in Doom have fur.

kristus said:

I never ever in Doom3 found myself even remotely close to running out of ammo.

I am just entering the Delta Labs on Veteran difficulty and I have over 300 shotgun shells.

ravage said:

Hey cool. You spelled tongue right.

Yeah I had to look that one up. :P

Quote from the review about the Imp: "...He pitches fireballs instead of spitting them like he did back in the old days..."

HAHAHAHA! That's just funny!

Sign in to follow this