Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoM

RTC-3057 Update

Shaviro repeatly bugged me (ok, he messaged me once) to report that there is news to be read at the RTC-3057 site. There is a thank-you to everyone who downloaded Hub1 (over 1000 downloads) and an announcement that Fanatic has joined the team for Hub2 (who's portfolio is too large to mention here) as well as a brief progress report on Hub2. Things are going along slowly, but I guess that can be expected of such an ambitious project.

FP, this is good news.

In other news, shaviro has suddenly decided to make rtc3057 for eternity instead of zdoom. It has also been reported that he was, at the time, doped up on flea shampoo when he told me this in my dreams.

-fp dammit

Julian Hope said:

I've been fired :/

Yeah and I've fired Shaviro, taken over the project and I'm going to change and totally rewamp hub1 so that it's about throwing increasingly bigger pies against evil turtles and mushrooms.

What kind of scenarios can we expect in the second hub?
Are you planning to use that sprites included in hub1 that replace the nazis?

dsm said:

Yeah and I've fired Shaviro, taken over the project and I'm going to change and totally rewamp hub1 so that it's about throwing increasingly bigger pies against evil turtles and mushrooms.

I am in full support of this new direction.

Fanatic's music is awesome, trust my word (like You don't know that :P ) I'm really interested in the music he will make for RTC, but I presume that RTC will gain even more life and atmosphere (like it hasn't already :P)

Vegeta said:

What kind of scenarios can we expect in the second hub?

I'll have to talk to Shaviro about what I can tell you.
Edit: I'm sorry, Shav has issued total information lockdown on this issue so I can't tell you anything. Might be for the best anyway - makes the final product more surprising in a good way.

but I presume that RTC will gain even more life and atmosphere (like it hasn't already :P)

That's the goal ;-)

If hub2 is gonna be anything like hub1 (in terms of quality), which I think it will, then it's gonna *ROCK*.

I can hardly wait to see the first preview (not to mention the finished product). ^^

BTW, how many hubs are planned in total?

heh, hub1 was freakin' awesome. but 5 more hubs... that seems like quite a bit of work. If this ever gets finished I'll be the happiest fucker on earth. the story in hub1 pissed me off because it left you hanging. So like i guess in hub2 you're on mars or something. that fucking chess board room with the red walls, wtf is that shit!? I WANNA KNOW DAMNIT!

SirBardCat said:

the story in hub1 pissed me off because it left you hanging

Better get used to it :D