Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Szymanski

Batman storms Buckingham palace

I new it had to be F4J just from the thread title. Those crazy (poor) dads...

those are the same asshats who bombed tony blair with a purple condom...

how come real terrorists can't do this sort of shit? If f4j had been a bit more hardcore, blair could have been anthraxed to death and the queen could have been raped by a guy in a batman suit. That'd where the real publicity would be.

Hehe. That guy with the giant purple glasses? What an asshat. Just shows you, anyone could pose as these guys and plant a bomb on top of the building, or anything!

Terrorists Win.

Not like i play CS or anything.

Rofl, reminds me a bit of the guy who stands at the corner of my hometown every day holding an american flag dressed in a Superman wifebeater and red cape. One day he was in full regalia... tights and all. I still don't have a clue why he does it however...

That was on the news a couple of minutes ago.

We've had batman and spiderman from these nutters. I wonder who they're gonna do next.

Scuba Steve said:

Rofl, reminds me a bit of the guy who stands at the corner of my hometown every day holding an american flag dressed in a Superman wifebeater and red cape. One day he was in full regalia... tights and all. I still don't have a clue why he does it however...

a drove by a guy like that almost every day when i went to school. except he would salute to almost every car. sometimes dressed as a soldier. i think he may have been a veteran or some crazy ass guy.

Scuba Steve said:

By that dairy queen on division...yeah i've seen that dude a number of times. He did (does yet maybe?) have a website.

BAHAHA...google search says he was arrested at the state fair a couple weeks ago.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_241182607.html

He also said in 2002 that he was motivated to portray Superman because "I have experienced personal injustices. I know injustices firsthand."

Earlier that year, Fillah was banned from his regular corner in St. Cloud, and managers at two malls sought restraining orders against him.

WTF? didn't know he was banned

There was a crazy protestor here that trumped everything a few years back (1999 or so, maybe earlier). (S)he was a topless trangender who was staning on top of a telephone pole near heavy rushour traffic next to a major highway while swallowing fire. It doesn't get any better than that really. Fuck, I don't remember wtf they were protesting or if they were just doing it for fun.

Saw that on CNN. It seems the most harmless of people do whacked out shit to the royal family. All it takes is that one situation where the dude has a gun instead of a creampie and it's over.

I don't think we should portray these F4J guys as 'nuts' or 'crazy'. They don't really believe they are superheroes. They're just doing it to get attention for a just cause in a non-violent way. And it's working! It was on news all over Europe.

I really think they are cool.

F4J deserve all the exposure they get. It's about time fathers were given parental equality in this country.

yea i can understand these people, to a point. granted good fathers loose children, but a number of those that to loose children do so for the right reasons. my mother dated a man who wanted his daughter. however this man would not have been a good choice, he was lazy, insane (extreamly paranoid), a drug addict and just plain dumb. if they guy had gotten his act together then i can see it. the mother wasn't too good either, hardcore catholic fanatic, semi-abusive and boyfriends had similar features.

these guys are going about it in a good way. non-violent and non-damaging. they are harmless but they get the message across.

Heh, and today 5 Pro-hunting protesters walked right into Westminsiter palace and into the house of commons while the debate was in progress, talk about absolutley non-existant security (and they KNEW a large protest was likely on the day of a hunting vote as well!)

(Sidenote for "yanks", that would be like 5 NRA members wandering into Congress while a debate was going on)

I saw that on the news! Those guys kicked the doormen's asses! They've just made things worse really, a peacefull protest, while it gets more attention, is more respected than coming in and taking out some guys in black suits. You'd think the british government would learn! They need good security!

most protests start out peaceful and then some asshat uses it as an excuse to riot or to preform senceless acts. usally these are not people with the protestors, but they may have the same views.

human stupidity is the ultimae form of entertainment. i remember when OSU one the michigan game a few years back. they trashed the place and burned cars, now what if they lost? same with soccer riots in europe.

deathbringer said:

Heh, and today 5 Pro-hunting protesters walked right into Westminsiter palace and into the house of commons while the debate was in progress, talk about absolutley non-existant security (and they KNEW a large protest was likely on the day of a hunting vote as well!)

(Sidenote for "yanks", that would be like 5 NRA members wandering into Congress while a debate was going on)

What is Westminster Palace? And what does the Countryside Alliance have in common with the NRA?

Sephiroth said:

yea i can understand these people, to a point. granted good fathers loose children, but a number of those that to loose children do so for the right reasons. my mother dated a man who wanted his daughter. however this man would not have been a good choice, he was lazy, insane (extreamly paranoid), a drug addict and just plain dumb. if they guy had gotten his act together then i can see it. the mother wasn't too good either, hardcore catholic fanatic, semi-abusive and boyfriends had similar features.

You also get a lot of mothers like this, and because of the legal system here mothers get priority, afaik, regardless of whether they are unfit to mother or not.

And Westminister Palace is another name for Parliment. Actually it was the name for the old parliment building which burned down, but the name was kept for the new one for some reason