• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

A new Sniper Wolf pic.

And again, she's using the Colt .45 (M1911):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Lizardcommando/wolf-colt45.jpg

It took me about 3 and a hours for this amazingly enough. Most of the time I was trying to draw the gun as detailed as I can... This wasn't even the first pose I wanted to draw! The first one I had in mind was something like the True Crimes: Streets of LA box art, I couldn't get the angles right. So I decided to draw Wolf aiming the gun right out in front of her. Honestly, I would say that this was one of my "not so great" pics I've drawn. I should have worked on the eyes a bit more. There are probably some more stuff I need to work on that pic.

Anyways, tell me what you think.

Sorry. I tried to follow the tutorials, but I still find it hard to follow them :(. I dunno why, I fuck up everytime I follow any sort of tutorial. I guess I just don't like the fact that I have to follow some instructions on how to draw. Get what I'm saying?

Lizardcommando said:

I guess I just don't like the fact that I have to follow some instructions on how to draw. Get what I'm saying?

A bit like what i used to be.

Lizardcommando said:

I guess I just don't like the fact that I have to follow some instructions on how to draw. Get what I'm saying?

:/
A wise man said once:
Construction needs not to worry You, it comes in practice. + Drawing is so fun it's a shame not to be able to do it better.
Try again and again and again. What else could I reccomend?

Not really instructions, more like advice. That picture is..well, it needs a ton of work. There's no form or body relationships at all.

Praticing drawing takes alot of effort and 'anime' style is a bad place to start, the proportions are just wrong all the time, it's hard to learn anything about drawing from anime.

Indeed and tutorials isn't a good way to start either if you ask me.. if you really want to get better. draw what you SEE. That's the best way to start. (I've worked for a artschool, I learnt a million things)

A good advice: If you draw a car or whatever. Look at the car and draw what you see and not what you know it is.

Lizardcommando said:

And again, she's using the Colt .45 (M1911):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Lizardcommando/wolf-colt45.jpg

It took me about 3 and a hours for this amazingly enough. Most of the time I was trying to draw the gun as detailed as I can... This wasn't even the first pose I wanted to draw! The first one I had in mind was something like the True Crimes: Streets of LA box art, I couldn't get the angles right. So I decided to draw Wolf aiming the gun right out in front of her. Honestly, I would say that this was one of my "not so great" pics I've drawn. I should have worked on the eyes a bit more. There are probably some more stuff I need to work on that pic.

Anyways, tell me what you think.

its good, well better than anything i could ever do...