Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cycloid

my new wads and mods homepage

such a spaz. i've had this dial up account for about 7 years and about 2 years ago forgot that i have space on it. so, hurrah! my own wads and mods page. dont know if this is the correct forum for this but what the hell! it's got some teaser screens and info on my work-in-progress mod anyway... see sig for addy

Yeah dude the screens are bright, unless you were playing with the gamma on a high level.

The level designs are nice though.

personally I hate having more brightness than 176 in sectors that aren't used as highlights. Nice screens btw.

yeah, the most i go up to here is 160 which is used only for direct sunlight. i just realised that i find all you lot's doom screenshots too dark to see properly so maybe i have my brightness low and my gamma high instead of the other way around. heh

right, after a delay of about 6 weeks due to terminal hard drive failure, being at work and getting laid on occasion i'm finally back at work on my new wad. map04 is shaping up nicelly now and it's theme is coming together real well too. it wont be long before i've finished* the first "episode" (maps 1 to 6, before the first intermission screen)

*finished, as in, made to an extent that it's playable, heh.