Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Doom movie news

according to bloody disgusting.com

Karl Urban, who played the assassin in "The Bourne Supremacy," will star in Doom for Universal Pictures, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The video game adaptation is being directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak, with Lorenzo Di Bonaventura and John Wells producing. "Doom" was written by Dave Callaham. Urban will play John Grimm, the leader of a special ops team that is at the center of the futuristic action-adventure film. When dealing with alien demons, he is forced to cross paths with the organization responsible for his parents' deaths. Production is slated to begin late next month, with an Aug. 5 release planned.

original source here

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=2515&Template=newsfull

Nightmare Doom said:

...forced to cross paths with the organization responsible for his parents' deaths...

Oh god no, that's just awful. Other than that, the plot sounds acceptable so far.

Nightmare Doom said:

alien demons,

They wouldn't dare... *goes and shreds some more of the official Doom novels*

hope this ain't goin the way of resident evil or tomb raider. they were all that great. altho, jolie looked DAMN hot in that silver wetsuit :D

warmonger said:

altho, jolie looked DAMN hot in that silver wetsuit :D

You do realize that Jolie's stunt double was a man, yes?

I know it's too earily to judge, but DOOM the movie is going to FLOP!! BIG TIME!!

I can't wait to see this KARL URBAN in the marine(*stupid LIME GREEN) battle dress! I would hope the casting director will have enough sence to make him ware the classic marine crew cut(High'n Tight) Heh.....

Tsar,