Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

our beloved avatars

first of all I must ask what does avatar mean. Second what is your avatar and why did u choose it. I would be interested in finding out about lut's avatars. as for me i did upload a sephiroth.gif avatar before the newer version of the fourms, sadly it was gone when the new ones arived so i took the cool soviet one

Well, avatar means re-incarnated savior or something like that, I'm not exactly sure.

Mine is some retarded little thingy, because the Archvile one was boring, and Ralphis took the cat that I was using, and I'm waiting for the next upload day to upload my fishes.

Appparently avatar means 'picture'. Or something like that.

I chose my avatar, mrnehead.gif, because it has the DooMGuy and I like DooM, so.....

duh... my avatar is the cacodemon from doom 64. since back then there were no avatars from doom 64 i decided to make one. it kinda grew on me. i probably will never change it.

Mine iz with the DOOMguy i thought there would be better ones but i liked this one, i should check again.

Looking for my own unique avatar, I was screwing around with some of the Doom monsters with PSP7. I took a cacodemon image and started to give it some color effects; Red, blue, black, yellow, green, etc. Green looked good on the caco. Kind of like what you'd try to find in some TC's or PC's.

My old one had awful shading. A black/green gradient cacodemon image with a black/blue gradient background. After the transition to BlazeBoard, it was gone. I chose to recreate my "green caco" as it came to be known, but this time with proper shading and no corny gradient effects, and so there it is.

About my little "Ph33r the green caco" phrase, it's really nothing. I was playing Skulltag once with a H4x0r bot along with some others and I kept on frying H4x0r over and over again with my plasma rifle since it kept on respawning at the same place. Then I said it.

Well.. look at my name.. now look at my avatar.
I chose it because, simply, I wanted a lost soul avatar to go with my name. And I liked this one best.

i picked mine from the doomworld selection because i thought it ws ugly. it has grown on me, and i will never change it.

My avatar <- Vitual Cop 2

don't have to ask why, cuz obviously you can see why from the name

My avatar is a picture of John McCrea. He's the lead singer and guitarist for CAKE.

I chose it because, simply, I wanted a lost soul avatar to go with my name.

HAHA you look like kain.

Mine is a Gnoll soldier from the game Hero's of Might and Magic III. An anthropomorphic Hyena, becuase I'm a furry. =)

Cake = Korn's bitch

I chose it because, simply, I wanted a lost soul avatar to go with my name.

HAHA you look like kain.

not like it's absolutely kain's that lost soul stole it from him

I wanted to annoy amarcans, and when it didn't work, could'n be fucked changing it.

BACK TO THE USSR...

And sorry if i sound as stupid as the prodigy of a TV weather girl and Gorg Bush, but how do you get that text under your avatar?

you know like MACVILWHORE has "Want some coffee?" and Zaldron has "Sex Cauldron"

oh, and sorry if your are in fact "The Prodigy of a TV Weather girl and/or Gorge bush".

Are you typing that to ME?

I just wanted someting cool to use for now. Next upload day, however, I'm gonna be sending in my own original avatar made using Photoshop. It'll have a red "CW" on it (for obvious reasons).