Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

The subject box was not filled! Back up and fill the subject box.

Umm... I thought moving around in the browser didn't erase what I wrote in the body of the message? BULLOCKS!

Let's see if I can remember what I wrote.

I can't... oh well. Damn that's annoying. Don't feel like posting anymore.

Huh, on mine, if you go back, or to another web site, you can either press back or forward and when it gets back to the reply page, the stuff is still there.

It's supposed to stay. Usually it does, but sometimes "back" will refresh a page and not just reload it out of cache (it's totally random as far as I can see). If pressing "back" ever refreshes a page, it'll erase any typed info in the "forward" part of it.

It would be nice to be able to see the whole thread below the post reply part (without avatars to decrease it's length and load time). I know some forums have something like that. It would definatly be something worth while to add.

Well, they had a "review post" option which made something like that happen, but it was disabled for um...an unspecified reason...heh

Well, they had a "review post" option which made something like that happen, but it was disabled for um...an unspecified reason...heh

/Me knows why...and /Me dont care.

and /me heard about your little escapade earlier tonight...

Like you didnt do some stuff?

Yes, Zaldron, that's exactly the problem. And since my goddam Intellimouse Explorer is such a POS I clicked Clear Fields instead of Submit Reply. (It wasn't my fault, it was the mouse's fault)

Like you didnt do some stuff?

Not months after it became publicly known not to pull crap like that.