Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

UN secretary Annan says Iraq War was illegal

UN secretary Annan says Iraq War was illegal because it was not ordered by Security Council

Annan’s statement justifies Iraqi guerrilla combat and abductions, provides grounds for international court claims against US-led coalition in Iraq, opens way for Arab-Palestinian demands for similar statement on Israel’s war against Palestinian terrorists.

Cue the 'Coalition of the Willing' getting their backs up about this...

That war was illegal?! Oh wait... we already knew this almost 2 years ago. Why did it take Annan so long to figure it out...

Just because America is so fucked up in the head doesn't mean it needs to go around fucking everyone else up in the process. Silly Bush, the presidency is for the sane.

The USA should be booted out of the UN, Most Americans dont seem to want them. Plus ie could be relocated to a different country, like Sealand.

The piece of property the UN sits on is officially separate from the United States so they don't have to move anywhere.

Gokuma said:

The piece of property the UN sits on is officially separate from the United States so they don't have to move anywhere.

but it is surrounded by the US...
personaly i think the UN should be stronger.

as for isreal/palestien i say we make it the world toxic waste dump. nothing anyone does will make those fucking tards happy (goes for both sides) its just a tiny strip of fucking desert, give it up! maybe the UN should own it

I say we just destroy it so no one can have it. Then if it really is the holy land, the alleged god can like, bring the apocalypse or something.

It's also HOLY LAND to most of the people down there, Seph. Once again, good ol religion makes life harder.

Sephiroth said:

but it is surrounded by the US...
personaly i think the UN should be stronger.

as for isreal/palestien i say we make it the world toxic waste dump. nothing anyone does will make those fucking tards happy (goes for both sides) its just a tiny strip of fucking desert, give it up! maybe the UN should own it

Well specifically, it's surrounded by New York City. Coincidently, I recently read a funny article in a magazine (New York Magazine maybe) about the fantasy of NYC succeeding from the United States or slightly more realistically at least from the state of NY. It went on about how different NYC is from the rest of the country.

boris said:

So what is the UN gonna do? Sue the USA? :P

Why not? I mean, the EU is currently sueing Britain (nothing to do with war though)...

Iraqi: help!! help!! the Americans are abusing our prisoners defiling our woman and destroying our sacred cities!

UN: ...OK……we’ve decided… that you... aren’t orcs…

No, they are not orcs. They are ELEVEN HIT DIE ABBERATIONS! Run for your lives!!

deathbringer said:

The USA should be booted out of the UN, Most Americans dont seem to want them. Plus ie could be relocated to a different country, like Sealand.

Hahahaha.

Anyway, they should have a tribunal like the Nuremburg trials. That would be amusing.