Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Erik

Artist needed for Scythe 2.

statbar yeah... I dont know. Just to give the wad some extra megawad feel I guess. I am open for suggestions on the design.

uhm, nope. I dont have any graphics (except textures and flats) really except the stuff posted in this thread :P

I am trying to keep my workload (except levels) at a minimum, but if you want to contribute anything like that go ahead =) Same goes for everyone else.

Actually I'd prefer something non-tech. There are only 5-6 tech maps in the wad.

boris said:

Looks rather crappy, I guess because the text doesn't fit in those hud boxes.

Wasn't suppose to fit in them.
Non tech? Hmm..

Julian Hope said:

Funny. I don't remember this logo. I found the font on the web and thought it was cool. heh.

Heh. What I was meaning was that once you got familiar with nsomethign you notice it everywhere.

Erik: I'm working on a Titlepic for you..

OK, I worked on another title pic that could be on par with the hellish intermission (I put the two images so that you see the consistance in theme):

kristus said:

Heh. What I was meaning was that once you got familiar with nsomethign you notice it everywhere.

Heh, I wasn't vexed :P

I love the new titlepic. I am going to settle for those two now, so no more titlepic/intermission pic submissions needed.

Thanks for your contribution =)

aww. I'm too late..
Ohwell. I guess someone else might like it. or in any case I can post it on Fanfic/pic

BTW: Julian. Nice work. :)

Erik said:

Thanks for your contribution =)

np, I always enjoyed toying with pics... tho this damn doom palette is a bitch to accomodate ;)

kristus said:

BTW: Julian. Nice work. :)

Oh well, all the praise should go to the artist I found thanks to google image search: Farkasel László (at least I think it's his name since I cannot understand hungarian :P ).

Btw, Erik, would you need a credit pic too?

EDIT: and you know what, those pics give me a lot of ideas for music :P

Credit pic would be nice, I guess I need some people to credit then :P I'll try to compile a list a bit later.

About music, you can (if you want and have time) create the music for the hell episode (map26-29) or any part of it. I don't expect anything though, it's only if you really want to.

OK, here is what I think I'll use for credit background (text will be lighter):

What format for the music? I have the bad feeling you gonna tell me midis.

Anyway here's the image I started working on (VERY unfinished) I'll finish it up and post it at Fanfic/pic forum when it's done..

Nice one, kristus.

Oh, and Erik, just post the credit list here. I found the right font, color and placement for the tect methinks.

levels, director, concept:
Erik Alm

textures:
the Gothic Crew
Fredrik Johansson
Kristian Aro
TeamTNT

graphics:
Julian Hope
Kim "Mutator" Malde

testing, music:
Drew "stx-Vile" Devore
Kim "Torn" Bach

testing:
Natalya "QWERTY" Shilyaeva
Vincent Catalaa

I dearly hope that i didn't forget anyone. Also, there _might_ be one or two more persons entering the project late (secret maps and additional graphics/music).

well, hmm. I guess I can cut it down to the main contributors and let the rest stay in the .txt

levels, director, concept:
Erik Alm

testing and music:
Drew "stx-Vile" Devore

graphics:
Julian Hope