Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madmax

need Doom 64 mod cheats

Im not so sure about this since I have the N64 version but you get all the cheats by beating Hectic[One of the hardest Doom levels out there].You must Destroy all the barrels in Staging Area execpt the first one then destroy that one last then go to the teleporter behind you.

god mode: iddqd
give all: idkfa
noclip: ddisuck
give laser artifact: ddslia
give powerup: idbehold
jump cheat: complete map38
item respawn cheat: complete map38

Doom64 Mod? Outcast isn't out yet, I don't know about Dark Nexus tough, where to get it? :P

Nmn said:

Outcast isn't out yet, I don't know about Dark Nexus tough, where to get it? :P

Because Nexus is dead, I will be combining some of Nexus' levels with Outcast. As soon as I get around to asking Iori and Melfice for permission.

Deathman said:

Because Nexus is dead

For some strange reason I knew it will die :( ..

Deathman said:

I will be combining some of Nexus' levels with Outcast.

Phew, now that's a relief.

I just need to get Deathman the maps right now, I probably will retrieve them tonight from my backup cds. I was happy that he asked me for the maps, as I didn't want to just let them be wasted. Some are close to finished some are incomplete, however I'm sure Deathman will do an excellent job with what's there. There's a good number of maps that were in the works before doing DN became too much of a burden and life took off leaving me without the time to work on it anymore. So you call can look forward to seeing them in Outcast :)

Heh.. completely usurped.

Anyway, DN as it was isnt alive. Once the C++ version (1.50) of Legacy is at least partially released I will continue what I started 6 months ago under a different title, tba.
This is by no means a promise, but things I see them at this moment.