Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Homemade "bomb" set off in a McDonalds

Heh, that's the problem with accepting almost anyone into the military, you never know what you'll be secretly getting. Anyways McDonalds blows. I feel sorry for the people who were eating there. They should have went to Burger King(TM).

Melfice said:

They should have went to Burger King(TM).

That would be the equivalent of telling them to go eat charcoal. :D

Im sorry, but the burger king's over here are shite.

Planky said:

Hmm, eat charcoal flavorted burgers or die a horrible death by disgruntled McDonalds customers? hmmm hmmm.... hehehe

http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=2319833

Nice; now there is a link to instructions on making bombs on Doomworld. People have been arrested for stuff like that you know...

onhe my brother and cousins really like is wendy's, i fucking hate wendy's. its nasty i think. BK is alright and MD is ok. honeslty most fast food fails in comparison to real home cooked food.

Planky said:

Im sorry, but the burger king's over here are shite.

In Britain BK is preferable to McD's, but in a similar way to how doing your sister is preferable to doing your brother.

Anybody read the article about McDonalds in the old "Anarchists cookbook" bomb-making manual from the 80's that is drifting round the 'net?, that is quite funny...

Ultimately what annoys me with this discussion is that we are always arguing about illegal copying.

What I think is problematic with these laws are not that they prevent sharing of illegal files, but that they restrict perfectly legal enteprise.

What I fear are monopolies.

I fear the death of economically independent radio stations as Big Business forces absurd royalty rules down the throat of them. There is an idea of paying royalties, but if the royalties become too big they might effectively choke indie radio. Especially on the internet.

I fear absurd developments in intellectual property where you will soon be able to patent even the broadest terms.

Lobbyists are trying to smuggle in the most absurd notions under the guise of fighting copyright infringement. They are not merely trying to defend their copyright (which would be virtuous enough). They are trying change the very definitions of copyright.

Little Faith said:

Ultimately what annoys me with this discussion is that we are always arguing about illegal copying.

What I think is problematic with these laws are not that they prevent sharing of illegal files, but that they restrict perfectly legal enteprise.

What I fear are monopolies.

I fear the death of economically independent radio stations as Big Business forces absurd royalty rules down the throat of them. There is an idea of paying royalties, but if the royalties become too big they might effectively choke indie radio. Especially on the internet.

I fear absurd developments in intellectual property where you will soon be able to patent even the broadest terms.

Lobbyists are trying to smuggle in the most absurd notions under the guise of fighting copyright infringement. They are not merely trying to defend their copyright (which would be virtuous enough). They are trying change the very definitions of copyright.

hello, mcdonalds and machine guns are the topic.

footman said:

Personally, I blame the people for makin' the food.

I blame the cows for looking so damn delicious, then tasting like ass.

footman said:

Especially when they jerk off all over the burgers (anyone heard that story?)

footman said:

I blame the mangers for tasting bad.

Good to see I'm not the only one that hates McDonald's. That's not to say that I'd snap and shoot the place up. There's just too many of them that I'd have to destroy. But seriously, the only thing I get from there now, if I end up in such a shithole, is the icecream. If I have their burgers or fries, I get a fucking gut ache. I call it the McDonald's hangover. It's the shock my body feels after my stomach is coated in grease and is telling me "Why the fuck did you eat this poison!?" But for some reason, when your absolutely drunk, it tastes like fucking high class steak house food.

I had 12 cans of Black Label Supreme. It's this cheapie 8% beer. I end up in a McDonald's with my buddies and the big macs were a 1.38 each cause it was the bigmac day so it's cheaper. So I end up buying five them and just devour them. The next morning I felt kinda hungover, but it wasn't from the alcohol. I had fuckin greasy gutache hangover.

For me, it's anywhere but McDonald's for fast food.

Pritch: Thanks for the jolly good laugh!

McDonalds was semi-respectable until it went ghetto. I'd rather go to Wendys kthxbye.

Me, i'd eat most things deemed edible, but even with mcdonalds their burgers really lack flavour (a joke about the ingredients is grease + cardboard + styrafoam = mcdonalds). I only go there if it's like a real emergency (and even then i'm always on the lookout for a nice sandwich bar or whatever).

As for the idea of there being too many mcdonalds, well you never know; those anti-obesity campaigners might burn a few down.

Otherwise i'm suddenly reminded of my trip to spain where when i was on a coach i saw mcdonalds on one side of the motorway and a burgerking on the other. Slight rivalry?