Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arckra

A Different Sort of Genie

I think it's pretty cool, but you need to work on the coloring, especially the blue. You can't color inside the lines, little girl? :P

I really like it man, i actualy like the colouring out of the lines thing, it gives it an inprefrection look, but i can see you worked hard on it, now take it from me, not everyone can draw but that is some good looking dragon

ravage said:

I think it's pretty cool, but you need to work on the coloring, especially the blue. You can't color inside the lines, little girl? :P

Silly little creature. :p I colored out of the lines on purpose. He'd be perfect if he was fully out of the bottle but he isn't now is he?

Edit: I also thought about making an animation out of it on my spare time.

The creature looks good but those glowing curves in the background look a bit silly to me.
Perhaps make a comet or a half-lit planet in the background?

Nmn said:

The creature looks good but those glowing curves in the background look a bit silly to me.
Perhaps make a comet or a half-lit planet in the background?

Hmm yes I hate the background. I have the psd file that I've been playing with for a while.

wow.

I agree the background could use some work. Also the place where the arm is attached to the body looks kinda fake...

keep it up!

m0l0t0v said:

I agree the background could use some work. Also the place where the arm is attached to the body looks kinda fake...

Like kinda flatish? I saw that this morning and it does bug me. :) I will be fixing some odds and ends tonight once I get all of my Chemistry quizzes out of the way.