Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nmn

Weapons In Progress (practice yer skills)

Sounds good Weasel, although i personally (as in me, only me and noone but me) would probably prefer a full mecha TC with new levels built to scale, to create the impression that you really are sitting in a 60' suit of armor stomping things and firing your 20" Gatling Auto Cannon :D

corrupt.

how are all the weapon frames coming?

i have done the dungeon but it isnt top quality
shall i post it o the host?

the frames arent going well. i screwed up the color on the first attempt, so i had to start over. so all i really have is the chaingun rotation so far...

you can post the level on the server if you wanna. ill check it out later.

how is the gun going

i have personally found i HATE making outdoor levels
i have done the dungeon but it is tiny :(
ill redo it in a techno theme

i kno it is asking for sumthin.. ...but can you find some good textures for the wad.

- sausage

p.s i have used the guns out of CM_GUNS.wad for the wad you asked for

guns from CM_GUNS.wad??? you mean my first weapons mod. that thing sucked! i have much better weapons to use! im puting together a weapons mod right now but the coding is very difficult and im trying to learn how to do more advanced DECORATE lumps.

yeah i know where good textures are. but i cant download this file at the moment. my dialup is way too slow.

here:
http://www.wadsinprogress.info/index.php?a=listwads&wad=595

download that and then rip the textures. (i dont know if it would be ok with the author however. you better ask first!!!)

*bump for great justice*

Seeing that I'm able to post again (Thanks to Bloodshedder, heh), I might as well show off a couple of random weapons (keyword: random).

This one's kind of old, but I'm not sure whether everybody's seen it yet, so here's the Zen-II SMG:

However, this remake of the previous weapon is completely new. Introducing the ChaosZero SMG:

I don't have the animations for the ChaosZero finished just yet (although it shouldn't be hard, seeing that it's a Zen-II modification, really). So anyway, uh... I just felt like bringing this topic back to life, or something like that. :P

Thanks, NMN! Your comments mean alot to me, seeing that you're one of the absolute greatest weapon artists around. :P

Heh, this one will look even better once the animations are done, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing that, anyway... :P

Corrupt, I remember awhile back, you made a Rocket/Grenade Launcher weapon, it was one of your earlier ones, but It seems to fite well with on of my weapons, I was wondering if you had a pickup graphic for it.

It was this one

Xaser said:

*bump for great justice*

Seeing that I'm able to post again (Thanks to Bloodshedder, heh), I might as well show off a couple of random weapons (keyword: random).

This one's kind of old, but I'm not sure whether everybody's seen it yet, so here's the Zen-II SMG:

However, this remake of the previous weapon is completely new. Introducing the ChaosZero SMG:

I don't have the animations for the ChaosZero finished just yet (although it shouldn't be hard, seeing that it's a Zen-II modification, really). So anyway, uh... I just felt like bringing this topic back to life, or something like that. :P

i love the way the color came out for this one!

Corrupted Marine said:

ok guys, after 3 nights of hard work:

THE BIGGEST MOST OVERPOWERED GUN DOOM HAS EVER SEEN!!!

MUST...MAKE...DDF!

I will if the nessesary sprites are present. :)

OMG BUMP

Nmn, remember we worked out the problem on mirc, and now you said you'll make me guns (as long as I say please and thank you)? Well, I was wondering, can you do this gun without the butt stock pretty please with sugar on plastic bottles?

Here it be.

wow, Nmn is nice, maybe he could please do one of my guns first, since he's done some for you before...maybe not.

I'm very busy right now guys.
That doesn't mean no though ;) Must You overthrow my hands with work? :P

I can't remember all promises-post a screenshot (and please not those damn java plugins, they take too long to appear and are not goo reference :( )
and I'll wip up something-;) this goes to Xan, Chrons and anyone who wants a weapon.

Sure I'll make them (will take time though). ^^

@Xanthier-post me those pictures of weapons and I'll try wipping something up.

@Chrono-I presume You want reloading frames? Than this is going to take slightly longer.

okay I will, only one weapon if you can swing it, I don't want to put a burden on you.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3162/1b066go.jpg

I only have the first one cause my image hosting site is down and that particular image was on my mom's computer when she moved away. I'll see if I can get my hoster to send it to me though.

Do whichever one you feel like doing, but let me know what you have it fire. Oh and I don't care how long it takes either, I just want a weapon, eventually.

Shameless Bumpage

Hey dudes, RL is going to crush me soon so don't expect those weapons any time sooner :( For now satisfy Yourselves with this baby I wipped by turn of July:

And maybe I'll do those weapons somewhere in October.. I hope :'( Real Life, gotta love it.

Nope this thread won't die ;)

That weapon kick ass, hope to see it soon in some wad. Can't wait for what you and Vader have prepared for us in KDiZD. BTW, after the recent events, how is it going on?

Vegeta said:

That weapon kick ass, hope to see it soon in some wad. Can't wait for what you and Vader have prepared for us in KDiZD. BTW, after the recent events, how is it going on?

Thanks man :)
I don't know really. I'm very busy with RL and that other project to focus on KDIZD. Vader kicks ass though. He's a working machine and his changes to e1m7 are amazing :)

BlackFish said:

Hey uhh NMN, what is that supposed to be anyway?

Uhh.. a shotgun with spikes on top of it (:| Something I wipped up to see if I could paint a weapon without the selection tools crap ;)

@Corrupted-thanks dude!