Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
warmonger

comms lvl not exiting

i get in the door for the monorail then click, it JUST starts to load and i get the load game splash screen. only changes made to my rig are another 512DDR for total of 1.28GB and installing the ati hotfix(beta?) off max pc cd. that gave me a CTD so i went back to 4.8cat. any ideas?

Er, did rolling back the drivers fix the problem? Did you try removing the "hotfix" to see if that was the issue? Does this happen when loading any other levels? Your post is kind of all over the place.

total uninstall of the hotfix, didn't know it was a FULL driver install so it went on top of the 4.8 already there. DC3 to get rid of any crap then reinstalled 4.8. this happened AFTER the reinstall

And the problem still occurs?

Some people have mentioned that upgrading windows with SP2 have fixed their problems (others said that it introduced other problems). You might also want to try the latest Omega Drivers, which may improve the situation.

Also, what video card are you using and are you using the latest directX? Please provide the rest of your specs as well.

Edit: Of course, if you're overclocking, undo that to see if the problem stops.

seems this just might BE a bug. posted on planetdoom and 2 others have had the same thing happen and have said that other as well. doesn't happen on the same lvl tho for all. anyway, sent a tech thingie to activision. hopefully it'll be looked into. meanwhile, back to BFV for now