Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

*sob*

Why no one send me submission of updated wad? Why 75 people download wad but only 1 send me submission? Please email me what you got. Please. Or at least tell me why you download wad but never send me submission. Is it becasue my wad suck? You no like my wad? Not inspired to add onto it? Please, just tell me reason why you no send me wad.

Mine's a bit underappreciated too along with a bunch of others, but I'm not going to be complaining about it. I only received a couple of positive/negative replies about it, especially the classic reply from Shotgun Bill (a.k.a. Super-Joe) a while back: "I think it SUCKS!!"

Hah, that freak has surely got 10 threads in the green territory.

I wish Username could come back, you got a few, good laughs from him. :|

was shotgun bill banned from doomworld? anyway i want to see good classic wads. however i hate most gothic wads, or wads that look like heritic/hexen it is just not doom

Sephiroth, I agree 100%. Did you ever play my Lost Refinery wad? That and Uac Experiment are both wads I attempted at classic episode 1 style. I just started another classic style wad that's coming on alright.

Hah, that freak has surely got 10 threads in the green territory.

More like 37.

I wish Username could come back, you got a few, good laughs from him. :|

Hell, any dumb newbie would be entertaining right about now.

That and Uac Experiment are both wads I attempted at classic episode 1 style. I just started another classic style wad that's coming on alright.

Portal resembles an E2-style map so far, and I believe it's going to be map20 of Stone Stratagems whenever I finish it.