Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madmax

Quake 64 music

I'm going to assume you want MP3's of what little music was in Quake 64. Unfortunately, a Google search turns up nothing of interest except the raw fact that the only music that was in Quake 64 was the title theme, and I really don't classify that as music...so I guess you're out of luck.

In the next few weeks/months, there will be a lot of N64 soundtracks (akin to MIDI files with accomanying instrument sets) playable in Winamp. There are four released so far: Super Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, Zelda 64, and F-Zero X.

AndrewB said:

In the next few weeks/months, there will be a lot of N64 soundtracks (akin to MIDI files with accomanying instrument sets) playable in Winamp. There are four released so far: Super Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, Zelda 64, and F-Zero X.

Yeah, USF.

I actually have a Goldeneye set, too.

Coopersville said:

The Quake theme covered by White Zombie can be found in, like, Kazaa or something of the sort if you look hard enough.

I'm fairly sure you're mistaken.
However, White Zombie (Rob) did do one song for the Quake II soundtrack. (All the rest were done by Sonic Mayhem)

DoomDan said:

Is the Quake 64 soundtrack different from the original PC version

Yes, very much different than the original. Its composed by the same guy who did the pexdoom/doom64 music.