Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

Imp TC - updated

RiFlEb0bPwNzu said:

every thing sounds good just dont the imp fireball so repetitive.

Why do you hate imps?

MagnuM said:

Why do you hate imps?

He didn't say that he hates imps. He just said that he's sick and tired of seeing their red fireballs flying around all the time.
Those fireballs become annoying real quickly in many WADs.

Marty Razor Kirra said:

So,what is the imp gonna fight? Marines? Other Demons?

Ahh...finally someone asks...well to be honest, there is are hierarchial disputes among the leaders of hell, and its basically demons against demons in the sceneario of what happens in hell after Doom (Final Doom). Just wait and see.

MagnuM said:

Alrighty then!! There will be a secret Impse Level. I just need more images for it.

not so secret anymore huh?

In Master Levels there are some maps in wich you represent a former cyberdemon that was the ruler of hell but was betrayed and morphed into a human, then he go to kick the butts of the traitors. Probably if you want to make the plot of your wad more close to the original you could take elements from these (like a council named Cabal ruling hell, alusions to some of the characters of that wads, etc).

Darkhaven said:

Hey, remember Doomworld?

[sarcasm]hmmm...sure...I know where to get them...that's why im asking where to get them doc![/sarcasm]

the third level is coming along quite nicely. This weekend i will be putting a lot of work into it and try to complete the at least 3 more levels. If all goes according to plan...I will release this on the week of Christmas. I just need lots of time to do this. The total will be 15 levels and hopefully a few surprises. Its hard to keep at it because I'm in school right now. When i get to college it may be a rare thing for me to make any levels, so i'm gonna make this one count.