Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

DeHacked Troubles

I hate microsoft. I hate windows XP...anyway...I can't seem to get dehacked.exe to load so I'm not able to use any of its features. May someone please help me? I just need to know what i can do to understand the code and edit it.

Dehacked works much better for me under WinXP that it ever did under Win 98, and I didn't do anything special to make it work. I just unzipped the program, pointed the ini to the files it needs and ran it.

Glad you got things sorted though.

Enjay said:

Dehacked works much better for me under WinXP that it ever did under Win 98, and I didn't do anything special to make it work. I just unzipped the program, pointed the ini to the files it needs and ran it.

Glad you got things sorted though.

doh! i forget the .ini

THANKS!

Has anyone written any sort of tutorial regarding using Dehacked? I've only been mapping about 10 months and too complicated for me yet, but I'm trying to make a site with useful info for newbs, (including myself when I am ready for this.) and I'd like to include anything anyone has to offer.

I believe if you say it, it must be true, Linguica. I tried searching and found nothing useful, so any ideas? I only been mapping about 10 months now, so Dehacked is far from me, but I run across it all the time and even downloaded the program. Seen what it can do and very interested.

Not really afraid just trying to jump in to most programs and hope someone in the forums can help me find my way out. I've not needed Dehacked to do what I wanted to do so far so not really been interested, but always reading threads.

If someone has, or wanted to post a tutorial, then I am working on a page for newbies. Posting most of what I have learned from forums so people starting might not need to ask the same stupid questions over and over.

Currently, I have only listed things I know personally about, but someone who knows could send me something and I will host it. Got 35 Mb on my own domain, so the offer is valid.http://numerometria.com/doom.htm