Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stwright

voices...

In one of the alpha labs, maybe 4, there is a woman's voice that says "Follow me."
I didnt see the footprints like others had mentioned in the forums, but immediatly after I heard that I said 'fuck that' and i save and quit.
When I came back, I heard the voice again it said "Come Here". So i go through the door and and vision goes red and you hear her say "this is where they took my baby" or something like that.

Is there a story behind this? or did they just put that in to fuck with you?

Why the hell would you have a baby on a laboratory on Mars?
But yeah, they're trying to freak you out basically.

Relica Religia said:

Go into your game options and turn Decals on. Then you'll see the footprints.

Again, crap vid card users lose out. This is why i'm not playing again until I get a 256mb Geforce 6800 (less than three weeks; wheee). Should be a whole new experience. Should.

That's exactly what I am doing. Not sure whether to get an GeForce 6800 or an ATI Radeon 9700 pro. Not quite sure which is better.

yeah, played that a few times and always got a chill. definitely a freakout moment. same with the sliding skeleton *shudders*

Lutrov71 said:

That's exactly what I am doing. Not sure whether to get an GeForce 6800 or an ATI Radeon 9700 pro. Not quite sure which is better.

Geforce 6800 definitly.

Spike said:

Geforce 6800 definitly.

Seconded. The 6800 GT will wipe the floor with the 9700 Pro, allbeit more expensive...

ether u need to stop playing the game for 20days.... or you herd something that'll haunt u for life(and the afterlife)

havent u played doom2 when u go to lobo and the vision turns red? o yea i dled the demo and im 11 soo the stuff freaked me out (science opening a portle to hell)

Nice triple post. If you want to add something to your posts, use the edit button from now on.