Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
S1lent

Separate yourself from the RIAA

I saw this on a forum the other day, thought I'd post it here and get some opinons.

http://www.g4techtv.com/unscrewed/features/45839/Dark_Tip_Block_the_RIAA.html

I already know what some of you might say. How we don't need it because theirs no way the RIAA will catch everyone and that you have more of a chance of surviving a 1000ft fall without a parachute, than to get caught for downloading music, movies, anime, whatever. Like I said, it just seemed kindof interesting.

That and for anyone here who many be paranoid about the FBI breaking down your door because you downloaded a song.

deathbringer said:

Alternatively just pay for some fucking CD's

I do. I have a router and that means P2P programs won't work for me...and I'm just too lazy to learn how to fix it :) But I do agree with Sephiroth. I hate it when I hear a good song, buy the CD, and then find out that the one good song was the only thing GOOD about the CD.

deathz0r said:

Bittorrent

S1lent said:

I have a router and that means P2P programs won't work for me...and I'm just too lazy to learn how to fix it :)

heh, just last night I went and bought a new router. my old one was causing < 10 kb/s bt downloads. I was tired of that jazz, so I spent $100 on a new one. Got it all configured properly for bt. Now I'm getting consistant 50 to 100 kb/s. Not as fast as it could be but far, far better than before.