Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Do your part

I have to admit I was very moved by the 2 hour simulcast put on by the entertainment industry to raise money for aid in the wake of the terrorist acts Tuesday. So I thought I'd implore you all to donate a little something. If you call in to donate, you get to talk to a celebrity, assuming you can get through, otherwise you can donate online at www.tributetoheroes.com and the phone number is 1 (866) 868-6483

What's REALLY disgusting and dispicable is that Baseball itself gave like $5 or $10 million to the fund.

Shady. Man that's so spot on it's not funny.
It's all publicity.
The donations might go to a charity.
But the star's arent there coz they want to be.
THE ARE GETTING PAID FUCKLOADS!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT'S ALSO A MAJOR PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!!!!
That's the only reason those Parasites are there.

In case you haven't figured...I don't like hollywood much

Over paid, mindless fools, who have so much plastic in em they might as well be friggin barbie or Ken doll's
No real stars will be thier, the guy's behind the scenes who have to put up with those retards.

Sorry, Got abit carried away there.
but anyway................

You fucking retard. Where do you get the misinformation that they are getting paid? You dumb shit, they were there totally as volunteers. And many actors did donate money so shut the fuck up.

Man, cynical people like you make me sick. Julia Roberts, one of the celebs at the "Tributes to Heroes" telethon donated $2 million and Jim Carey, who was also there donated $1 Million. Why do you have to be have such a shit attitude?

You fucking retard. Where do you get the misinformation that they are getting paid? You dumb shit, they were there totally as volunteers. And many actors did donate money so shut the fuck up.

Man, cynical people like you make me sick. Julia Roberts, one of the celebs at the "Tributes to Heroes" telethon donated $2 million and Jim Carey, who was also there donated $1 Million. Why do you have to be have such a shit attitude?

/me watches the actors guild hand hellbent $50000

One Million?
Fuck! WHAT A HUGE SUM OF HORSE SHIT

Considering the AMount of money those TWO ALONE
Make PER MOVIE, one million is tiny to these people.
I'm sure Actors did donate money.
Good for them, But none of them gave enough away to affect their spending habits.

They were volunteers? COOL,
AS I SAID NEXT: PUBLICITY STUNT.
NOW THEY LOOK LIKE NICE PEOPLE

And More people will now believe whatever they read in crappy magazines

Shit Attitude. No Realistic one.
Sorry man, MacVile has a point too.

They only do this if it will benefit them somehow
Same the world over with politicans, lawyers.
Fuck anyone with money.

Sorry man, but it's true

they spend millions of dollars on busta rhymes videos ( even they are shite ) yet $2 makes a difference =(

ive done my part man, i had to work an extra day for events

One Million?
Fuck! WHAT A HUGE SUM OF HORSE SHIT

That's one of the most ignorant things I've heard since 2 tuesdays ago

Lord BazTard: So how much did YOU donate?

Stop being an asshole.

BTW

Calling Jim Carrey a mindless fool just show how much you don't know.. He has lived a much harder life than you ever will.

Fah, an actor giving 1 million? That's the problem?

I would do the same thing. I could even donate less.

How much are you donating anyway? $50? That's like 0.03% of all you <COULD> donate if you really REALLY wanted. But, then again, walking naked down the street is kinda crappy.

Jim Carrey's not mindless, he just pisses away his talent like good beer after a wicked party. And most people give their pocket change to these events, know what I mean? 1,000,000 bucks is about the equivalent to pocket change with someone who makes money like he does...so reall Lord_Baztard, as they've all been saying to ya, shut the fuck up.

I donated all my pay I just got today, along with the $400 I got from my mom (yay), which is a total of $600 total dollars i've donated this past week.

But *scrolls up the page* BBG has a point, its not how much you give, its the fact you give anything at all, today I frickin saw a homeless person donating what little spare change he could find in his pocket to the SEPTEMBER 11th fund. Not many things bring a tear to my eye, but that did. Keep in mind this is Canada I'm talking about. I'm kind've annoyed at how ol' George dubaya Bush didn't even think to mention our name in that speech he gave a couple days ago, considering all the help we are offering now and will be offering in the future. I'm pretty sure it was attributed to simple human error, but annoying nonetheless.

DOWN WITH THE TALIBAN AND BARGIN BIN LADEN (and the rest).

pilottobombadier (i had to ctrl-c that name), my point is, just because someone is rich doesn't necesarilly have to donate a higher percentaje than other guys. I would like to see you donating more than 1 million from a 50 million or so account.

I'm kind've annoyed at how ol' George dubaya Bush didn't even think to mention our name in that speech he gave a couple days ago

And we are all annoyed that everytime america helps a country, they spit on our country's name

Wow. OUCH OUCH OUCH. Where's a fire extuingisher!
I'm on fire.

Damnit.

You misinterpreted what I said.

People who donated money, good on them.
Even the actors that donate money.
Only Problem is is they have more money than most of us can only dream of having.
One Million to them is like 5 Cents to me. Nothing.

It's good that people are donating money.
It's even better that the homeless guy gave money.
I applaud him.

I would love to donate money but given my distance from america, the fact that $1 here is round about 40c US
AND that No-one here has even bothered to set up a charity
let alone even offered money, I can't.
Beleive me, I would love to do something to help those people in the tragedy.

Zaldron is right, it doesn't matter how much money you have as long as you donate. Congrats Jim Carrey

BTW: As an Actor Jim Carrey is talented, yet he doesn't realise it, most of his recent movies were stinkers.

Jim Carrey has had it tougher? Maybe, maybe not. You don't know me so how can you say that?

Anyway, my grudge is with hollywood, It's only done for publicity. If they maybe joined together and donated a larger sum of cash. then yeah, but 1 million here and there is not much. But anyway....................

Sorry If I annoyed you. but I wasn't attacking you. per se. Just People I don't think do enough.
Don't take it personally.

As again, $1 million dollars or $1 dollar. Its all going to a GOOD FRIKKIN' CAUSE!!!!! If you dont donate, thats cool, if you DO/DID donate like I did, then, we, America, the victims, their families, the firemen and police officers and the WORLD thanks you.

That's a very good point.
ALL OBEY BBG.

Or maybe not :)
But If you can donate, do so.
I'm done been controversial for the month
so go away

i seriously wish i could, but i have two problems:

1) I live in australia
2) I ain't got much (none at all) money