• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dron said:

this should be in the wads & mods forum not in the doom general forum

Backseat moderating again? heh

Chronoteeth- not a TC? hmm..
Fanatic's Castle.

Close combat, which was released recently, was quite enjoyable, though there was some wierd design...

"Ten Trials" wasnt bad..though a bit wierd

Imp's nest was fun after i edited the code to make the dead bodies dissapear, so it actually kept a decnent framerate

Hm, i havent got round to getting Fanatics castle yet, mainly because the EDGE site is..well, shite at the moment, i cant stand sourceforge pages, they expect you to know all this technical jargon, remind you that you are using an "SSL login", like most people even give a fuck what kind of login they are using, plus it DOESNT keep you logged in even if you tell it to

I admit it, This is actually a question on where to get maps for EDGE. I'm so ashamed. Now, while your map is fun, i'm looking for one with demons to kill, I want to use immortal conduct on the same demons, but only in a different stage.

We're looking to have a list of all known EDGE levels (or something like that) on the new EDGE website, so everyone will have a central location to find the good stuff. ;)

But I want just a plain doom map, that one has weapon replacements, and with weapon replacements, I can't run immortal conduct on it.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST PLAY MAPS THAT COME UP IN NEWSTUFF????? Or any other normal map with no weapons replacements?? ICD-SE is built to work on any map. And it doesn't have to be an EDGE map specifically.

Actually, Immoral conduct will have problems running on EDGE maps, because the DDF files will clash with each other. You can only run it on NON-EDGE maps

Heh, why don't you try Immoral Conduct: Lizard Edition? You'll have fun blasting away cartoony Lizards in any Doom/Doom2 maps. :p

I already have IC:LE, and it was fun, but, that was a weapons mod, not a map mod (and yes, I know there was a test level)

And I loved all the weapons so much! a lot of people said that there was too much weapon overflow, but I love weapon overflow, and I want more!

If you want EDGE specific levels, you can just check out the EDGE site itself. There was a castle demo level and some other test maps (unless those have been mentioned already). You can check those out. I'm not sure if they are still there though.

If you want to play immoral conduct on different maps, load up any doom2.exe compatible map or megawad in edge. Alien Vendetta is pretty fun with Immoral Conduct, so I'd give that a try.