Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hert Malker

Which is best and which is worst?

Which of these four recent episodes do you like the most and which one do you like the least? Why do you like that set the most/least?

1. Nilla Doom by Use3d
2. Phobos Revisited by Rex
3. Titan by Jesper Krag
4. Simply Phobos by Paul Corfiatis

My favorite would likely be either Titan or Simply Phobos as they pretty much succeed in all of their goals. My least favorite would definantly be Phobos Revisited an it just seems to be too much of a rip-off of the original - a dissapointing wad. All are at least decent though.

Why do I got the feeling you want us to choose "Simply Phobos" as favourite...

Anyway: I haven't played any of them... though I might in the future... if I can free up some time... maybe...

m0l0t0v said:

Why do I got the feeling you want us to choose "Simply Phobos" as favourite...

Anyway: I haven't played any of them... though I might in the future... if I can free up some time... maybe...

I do not care what you choose your favorite or least favorite as. Feel free to choose any one you want and make sure you are honest.

Am I reading this right? Phobos Revisited is awesome, and I haven't played Paul's set but will very soon. I'm also a few maps into Titan and am enjoying it. Thanks for mentioning my set, how unexpected.

I have played all four of these mapsets and Paul's Simply Phobos is prolly the best, then Rex's Phobos Revisited, then Use3D's Nilla Doom, then lastly comes Titan.

Use3D said:

Am I reading this right? Phobos Revisited is awesome, and I haven't played Paul's set but will very soon. I'm also a few maps into Titan and am enjoying it. Thanks for mentioning my set, how unexpected.

You're welcome, Use3d - I mentioned your set because I thought it was very well done. Very hard, good looking, and 7 fun levels.

Also, I've seen at least 3 people, if not more, place Titan as last place and say it is overrated. I do not agree, Titan is an astonishing peice of work IMO. What do you think is wrong with Titan?