Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Kerry stands up for all of us

vote Sephiroth! only I can bring an end to world hunger, sickness, pain and poverty. I do it by the only way possible...I'll just kill everyone!

What does that have to do with anything... Just trying to change the subject I guess :P Kerry supporter.

This is the funniest ad I have seen a good while :D Thanks for posting it.

Well, he does only have a less than 5% favorable opinion by the rest of the world... sooo I'm just guessing Fodders isn't a minority :P

Yeah that Kerry is a real flip-flop... I have NO idea what that means but I hear it like 50 times a day, and I don't even live in the US. Jeez, can't Bush come up with something else?! Does he really think repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again is going to make people believe you.

I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Saddam had WMD, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Saddam had ties with Al-Qaida, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people the UN would support his unprovoced war on Iraq, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people he would catch Bin Laden and the other Al-Qaida leaders, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people it would be a short war, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people he was going to make the world safer, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people it would be a short war, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Kerry didn't deserve his purple hearths, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Kerry is a real flip-flop, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...

hmm... so if you repeat the same thing over and over and over and over again people will actually believe you.

Maybe that's why so many mistrust Kerry; because he isn't constantly repeating himself...

BTW1: Kerry sucks
BTW2: Bush sucks

fodders said:

Was Bush talking to God during the debate? Seems he asked God not to interupt him during his speech. fast forward to 40:35 In the middle of an answer bush said, "now let me finish"

The moderator assumed he was finished speaking and turned to Kerry

m0l0t0v said:

Yeah that Kerry is a real flip-flop... I have NO idea what that means but I hear it like 50 times a day, and I don't even live in the US. Jeez, can't Bush come up with something else?! Does he really think repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again is going to make people believe you.

I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Saddam had WMD, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Saddam had ties with Al-Qaida, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people the UN would support his unprovoced war on Iraq, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people he would catch Bin Laden and the other Al-Qaida leaders, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people he was going to make the world safer, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Kerry didn't deserve his purple hearths, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...
I mean, look at what happened when he kept on telling people Kerry is a real flip-flop, the people didn't buy that.... oh ... bad example...

hmm... so if you repeat the same thing over and over and over and over again people will actually believe you.

Maybe that's why so many mistrust Kerry; because he isn't constantly repeating himself...

BTW1: Kerry sucks
BTW2: Bush sucks

Actually, Suddam did have WMD and Bush wasn't the only one who said it. If you had a clue as to anything you just said, you would know that it was actually Clinton's idea to attack Saddam in the way that Bush is today. I won't even comment on the other crap that spewed out of your mouth and onto these forums.

Educate Yourself >> scaryjohnkerry.com

Scuba Steve said:

Holy crap! Sources plz kthnx

Sources being US, British, and even Russian intelligence agencies.

Ralphis said:

Sources being US, British, and even Russian intelligence agencies.

who are you talking about? I was reffering to s1lent's post.

Yeah I took a look at that oh-so-insightful gay marriage page and I think that about does it for me... I'm never reading another political thread on DW again.

david_a said:

Yeah I took a look at that oh-so-insightful gay marriage page and I think that about does it for me... I'm never reading another political thread on DW again.

I couldnt agree more.

I'm almost tempted to feel slightly bad for Ralphis, since in every political debate on Doomworld, he has all of the forum retards on his side. Then I realize - that's what he gets for having retarded views.

What's funny... NEITHER candidate, Kerry or Bush, support Gay Marriage. Kerry just left the rules up to the states, which is a traditionally... Republican stance oddly enough.

Relica Religia said:

Never, EVER post anything again.

Heh. I try to be open mided, I took a quiz with some of their stances, without looking at whose they were (as to be unbiased) and still got Kerry. Yet there were a number of things I agreed with Bush on. Meh, Bush sucks and Kerry will be the next Carter if he's elected. Either way, neither's the antichrist as may make them out to believe.

So according to that...Kerry is gay for Edwards? Okaaaay... Sometimes, I wonder if Republicans are even human.