Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Man has mishap with chicken

Bloodshedder said:

Do you realize that many of the "Oddly Enough" news on Yahoo is taken from Weekly World News?

No, I don't realize is it.

Are you suggesting that this story actually on WWN?

Are you suggesting that Yahoo news sucks?

You're right.

Don't you think that maybe this guy was doing something perverted, had an accident, and quickly made up a non-perverted story involving a chicken, a knife, and the missing piece of him?

Do you like news articles where every sentence is its own paragraph?

AndrewB said:
Don't you think that maybe this guy was doing something perverted, had an accident, and quickly made up a non-perverted story involving a chicken, a knife, and the missing piece of him?

Ironically, if he HAD been doing something perverted, at most it would have been told as an anecdote by a paramedic to some of his mates at a pub. But thanks to his story half assed story, the world now thinks that he can’t tell his wanger from a chicken.

maybe, just maybe, he is protecting his wife. i bet she got mad, cut it off and then he made that up. i bet he fears she will do something else.

honestly how the fuck would someone do that? i mean there is a big difference between chicken necks and penises. neither looks like the other. unless he is a freak who had a feather covered dick that had a head with eyes and a beak.
maybe he was extreamly drunk. oh and the dog just happened to be there to eat the penis. my old dog ate used tampons and baby diapers but not once did he ever try to eat a penis, or any other body parts.

i am guessing he got in a fight, owed money to someone, his wife/lover/girlfriend/boyfreind/what ever got mad, he had an unusal accident, he got high/drunk, or maybe that is really what happened. in that case human stupidity never fails to amuse

Bloodshedder said:

Do you realize that many of the "Oddly Enough" news on Yahoo is taken from Weekly World News?

This story comes from Reuters, so it's an actual news story.

Unless of course Reuters picked up a bogus news story...

...again.

I think we found the guy:

Scuba Steve said:

Holy shit! Batboy led our troops to Saddam's hole!

Ah, Batboy. Is there anything he can't do?

Ouch.. But still, how do you mistaken you're penis for a chicken neck? Thats either a really weird looking chicken or a discusting looking penis.. I mean, you'd think the fact that it's sticking out of you, would have been a hint. But still, the chicken would have had to have been at least a foot away from him in order to really chop it's head off clean. And it would have needed to be going horizontally in front of you... So either he's really stupid, or it's fake.

Captain Red said:

Heck, this stroy was on the radio when I awoke this moring.

Snarboo said:

Just you wait! Someone's going to find a deep fried weiner in their chicken McNuggets.

who says nobody hasn't found a McCock nugget! when eating fast food you never know what you are gonna find.

honestly that penis was cut off on purpose or while he was high/drunk. i dont see, unless he fell on the knife how he would confuse a chicken neck and a penis. you would need to hold the chicken to "remove" its head anyway. i think i can feel if i a grabbing onto a chicken.

hey maybe he was upset with his "chicken" because it wouldn't preform as well as younger "chickens" so he ended its life. however found he was not hungry and so fed it to his dog/wife.

This story brings a whole new meaning to choking the chicken.

I remember hearing a story about a woman who found a chicken head in a bucket of Popeye's chicken drumstricks once... She at first "didn't realize it was a chicken head until she bit into the beak." It was a bucket of drumsticks... and she couldn't tell the difference.

i think it was McDonalds that had the chicken head. why? cause "popeye's chicken is fucking awsome!" and i dont see them doing such a thing.
i wonder how many of these "accidents" happen yearly?

DooMer87 said:

You could even find an asshole probably, the way Mcdonalds handles their food.

I also hear that McDonalds uses something close to processed shit for their burgers.