Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vomit

Idea for a monster

Anyone thought of putting Chupacabra or the New Jersey Devil into the game? They would both be great ideas. Just a thought.

You could come up with alot of demon ideas using Cryptozoology

You mean you want creatures out of human mythology/cryptozooligy put into the game?

Heck, why not Black Shuck, the famous Norfolk Demon Dog? :P

This sounds more like something you'd make for Silent Hill.

ive never had a chance to play silent hill :-\. But you could still put these into Doom3. I'm taking 3d design and animation in college next year, or atleast trying to take it. Maybe i coulddo it myself.

Holy fuckballs. I kinda like one or two of those bands *sniff*

ducon said:

This one?

Dude, that seriously gave me the best laugh i've had all week, what a bunch of fucking losers. If you like black metal, fine, but those guys ********ly are just making morons out of themselves.

I wouldn't like to see the Jersey Devil and the Chupacabra modded into Doom 3. However, a whole new mod in which you try to hunt down the Jersey Devil in dark woods would be nice.

That last picture is indeed pricless. Looks like those boys have had a pretty tough life...in that nice suburban neighborhood. The kid smiling with the axe is humorous too, if only for the "love" decoration behind him.

I figure that chubacabra and the Jersy Devil would just turn out to be annoying jumping enemies like the trites/cherubs. I'd rather see some larger, more imposing creatures. But from a post just above this one, it looks like they're using the enemies that were taken out in the expansion pack, so that's pretty cool.

Maybe Mokele Mbembe would be good in a doom mod though.