Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phil52

Doom 3 Hell Hole

Hi,
How do I destroy the " Hell Hole", my current mission tells me to destroy it, I have thrown everything that I have at it but can not destroy it... Help.

When you encounter the Cyberdemon, get out of it's sight and kill the spawning imps and maggots till your soul cube is charged. Use it on the cyberdemon when it's charged. Repeat this 3 more times and he's done for.

The soul cube says 'use us' and the soul cube icon appears in the lower left of the screen.

Phil52 said:

How do I know when the soul cube is fully charged

Five kills will charge it.

Spike said:

I could have sworn it was 4 times.

He did say four times. He mentioned how to hit the cyberdemon and told him to repeat it three more times.

Phil52 said:

Hi,
How do I destroy the " Hell Hole", my current mission tells me to destroy it, I have thrown everything that I have at it but can not destroy it... Help.

yea i wonder why killing the cyberbeast causes the hole to collapse.
there could have been a way to go into the hell hole and close it from there. but anyway it was fun fighting the beast.

Actually if you watch the cutscene, the Soulcube kills the Cyberdemon and then flies down into the Hell hole, somehow sealing it. It doesn't just seal up on it's own.

DoomDan said:

That Soul Cube Thing is stupid if you ask me.

But then, noone did.

I thought the demons came from another demention, so what's the hell hole? Is hell supposed to be underneath mars? I did see demons crawling out of the pit, but it never occured to me until now why.

insertwackynamehere said:

I thought the demons came from another demention, so what's the hell hole? Is hell supposed to be underneath mars? I did see demons crawling out of the pit, but it never occured to me until now why.

I'm presuming that the 'Hell Hole' was the actual gate to Hell.

Seeing as the texture used for the inside of the hellhole is named HellAnusTube, you can assume it actually leads directly into Satan's colon.

udderdude said:

Seeing as the texture used for the inside of the hellhole is named HellAnusTube, you can assume it actually leads directly into Satan's colon.

ok!!! forget about what i said earlier about going down into it and closing it from inside yuk.. killing the cyberdemon was enough.