Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Uncapped FPS In PRBoom

prboom is whack. It used to be my favourate sourceport, but now it be crap. Nigga.

No, I don't know what the hell I am on about either.

I'm limited to 5.18 gigs a day to off campus. Unfortunately that is evenly distributed for the entire day to 60 kb/s. Otherwise I'd offer.

w00t college

Everytime I go to that site I notice the gallery of penises again. Figure it'd be burned into my memory by now...
Never tried prboom before, maybe I will now. All in the interest of expanding my horizons mind you, one can never have too many source ports.

GeoShitties strikes again. The site is no longer accessible.

Overall nice work - but where's the credits to the sources he took the code from? (mostly ZDoom which in turn took it from Build)

Graf Zahl said:

I don't understand why I should write this code in prboom instead of Cph. Some years back.

darknation said:

this website has a gallery full of flying penises.

ahahaha, I think I'm going to cry I started laughing so hard when I read that. and then I visited the page, and realised there really is a gallery of flying penises

flying penises... I just have to look now...

Anyways uncapped FPS in PrBoom wouldn't be too bad, it would make the already uber smooth GlBoom even smoother for me :). I kinda hate how all these opengl and highly advanced ports, that only 2(3 now) only have uncapped FPS(ZDoom and Risen3D). I will be lmao if Legacy adds uncapped fps ;P

it does run nicely, but the strange thing is that it starts to jerk a bit for me when the fps go under 70 or so. It looks like it's running slower than it is (according to fraps, anyway). Oh, and on some maps (P:AR E1M1, for instance), I get strange flickering periodically, like the camera jumps for a single frame or something. No idea what's causing it, though.