Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AirRaid

So, how did you decide on your signature?

My sig is a quote I made..... *snickers* on my little DOOM site that nobody likes, I had an article on the demons that could be considered "cute" (I had too much caffeine, so sue me!)... and that quote was born. Huzzah! Yet another aspect of my strange psyche....

I like my current sig.....it's the link to the Episode 5 site, and something I just thought I'd put in to warn off any idiots who want to screw around with me.

The first line identifies me. The second line is my catchphrase. The third line is a song lyric from the band "CAKE" with a link to the CAKE website.

My sig is a quote I made..... *snickers* on my little DOOM site that nobody likes, I had an article on the demons that could be considered "cute" (I had too much caffeine, so sue me!)... and that quote was born. Huzzah! Yet another aspect of my strange psyche....

Uh oh... Cacodemon furries?

My sig was in no way related to Doom, obviously. It was a line I really liked, which taken from Casltevania: Symphony of the Night. When you fight Richter Belmont while he's still possessed, he eventually speaks this line, then proceeds to rain some serious holiness on you!

I just pick a quote (usually a song lyric I like) and put that on top of my favorite links. I would replace Penny-Arcade with Polymer City Chronicles since it's been a helluva lot better than PA over the last year but I'm a lazy bastard.

That Room 429 quote is old too. Oh well.

as a lot of you know, I think Judas Priest is the shit, but htat's not why I decided on teh quote. It's from the song "Victim of Changes", and it took me a LONG time to like that song because it was long and not too impressive sounding. And then I listened to the lyrics of it, and that was that, I thought it was one of the best I've heard. The line itself is true to an extant because alcohol, after continuous consumption, tends to blur one's reality ;). I myself don't drink often, and never to the point of even a buzz (I'm usually not even very mellow after three glasses of wine, slammed back), but the song is about being down...kind of like a metalhead's "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer", which is ALSO another one of my favourite songs :P

That Room 429 quote is old too.

That Room 429 quote wasn't written by Devin Townsend either.

The first line contains a definition I created for a typo of "ROFL", and in some instances I have seen it used by a few unsuspecting people and mentioned in various outrages against all internet acronyms.

Second line is a quasi-bullshit-militaryish blurb I wrote depicting a new form of war that DOOM created; that is, not a world war but a species war, a war for the species. Then the rest summarizes how I like to play the game.

Third line signifies my creation of USSA.gif and my proclamation that I wish the that the antics of Senator Demokrat Comrade Tom Daschle will live forever and that he should paint the EAST RED!

The first line contains a definition I created for a typo of "ROFL"

Mac NEVER makes typos, fool.

my sig is spam. SPAM! SPAM!!!

although my sig for the news comments account is something i thought of, which i might put in the sig below.

I quoted Kracov (Chris Samhain) on two of my quotes, one of which is from Austin Powers and the other about mooning the moon and the other two just came to me at random points in time.

Uh oh... Cacodemon furries?

Bah, no.... no Caco-furries... interesting idea though *ponders*. Nah, just a site about my opinions of some DOOMish things... you have to worry when site mascot is a blue Bulldog demon named Kabukiki... that's less than 2ft tall and falls asleep. Radish-crisis, the diminutive demon ^_^.

My sig, "Trying is the first step towards failure", which is currently turned off, was just a cool quote I heard somewhere.

something I just thought I'd put in to warn off any idiots who want to screw around with me.

ROFL