Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sgtcrispy

Holy consoles Batman!

my favorite console of all time would be the......
atari 2600, i grew up with that. then gameboy and the playstation.

however the greatest gaming rig ever is my home PC. ok it may not be that great and i have owned several computers. however i owned more games for computer than all the systems i have owned combined

Sephiroth said:
[however the greatest gaming rig ever is my home PC. ok it may not be that great and i have owned several computers. however i owned more games for computer than all the systems i have owned combined [/B]

I agree, PC beats the crap out of any console, hands down.

Who in their right mind is going to spend $12,000 on useless, outdated, and obsolete technology that is not even guaranteed to work? Well is anyone out their in Ebay land sane?! GEEZ!

Imp said:

I see he was nice enough to include 8 paperweights

Get a damn clue. I have far more Saturn games than Playstation games and I wouldn't dare touch the shitty PS versions of games like X-Men vs Street Fighter. Playstations tend to be nonfunctional paperweights. I probably have just about the only old one with separate a/v outs that still works.

I have that! I got it at a garage sale for $1 many years ago. It's actually not too bad. I think I got my highest record for Skate or Die!'s high jump with it.