Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Speedmapping Rises Again

SargeBaldy has decided to have another speedmapping session this Sunday at 11AM PDT, which is 12PM MDT, which is 1PM CDT, which is 2PM EDT, which is 7PM GMT, which is...never mind. The arithmetic is getting too difficult for me. EDIT: Strangely I forgot to mention just WHERE this is taking place: irc.oftc.net #zdoom.

sargebaldy said:

You're in my time zone (PDT) unless British Columbia doesn't have daylight savings, in which case it's 10am.

BC is in the PST time zone.

I never speedmapped before. Sounds fun. Is there some sort of IRC channel we meet in or something? EDIT: I read the link. 11:00am, better make sure I don't sleep in.

That's good to hear. I'll try to be there as well, if I can, I'd like to participate.

AirRaid said:

Yay for sergeants who may or may not be hairless.

What?

Anyways.. /me re-installs Doom Builder

POTGIESSER said:

I never speedmapped before. Sounds fun. Is there some sort of IRC channel we meet in or something? EDIT: I read the link. 11:00am, better make sure I don't sleep in.

I'd better make sure I don't sleep in :P I haven't been late once yet, though one time I woke up to see my clock say 11:02, but then I remembered I set it 10 minutes fast.

Csabo said:

That's good to hear. I'll try to be there as well, if I can, I'd like to participate.

somehow I figured you'd pop up :P

I might be able to make it. If not, I'll just whip up a map beforehand that has nothing to do with the actual theme at all and only took me 2 1/2 minutes to make so you can all hate me while I'm away for the weekend and forget about it by the time I return.

Sign in to follow this