Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
captmellow

Hexen

I've a confession: I finally, just today, got the full Hexen. I just finished the first episode using JHexen, & am heading into the wilderness. This is quite cool, & different from Doom. Even back then, Raven was a very skilled group.

Maybe it is because I am so inside DOOM, but jheretic and jhexen really make playing those games again. Jdoom is cool -- the most beautiful port(no, the GL ones are not better), but doesn't breathe the life into the game like the others do.
makes the games look less 'busy' too... with all those fuzzy sprites on those messy textures, what an improvement!

Well Mellow ENJOY THE FUCK OUT OF YOURSELF because there are VERY few games as enjoyable and wellmade as Hexen is.

Personally, I just picked up my GBA today and a copy of Castlevania COTM. Now that is some quality shit right there. Plus, Silent Hill 2 comes out next week! And Doom GBA! Woohoo, this month is going to be fun fun fun. =)

Normally, If you ask for warez on an anti-warez site, you get banned, if you want the game, go to newdoom.com and ask for it :P

God damn. Lüt, send him the FULL SIZE version of your avatar.

/me searches through 115 pages of Cliff Yablonski AGAIN to find this.

I can tell him and anyone else, where you can download Hexen full version, and the Deathkings addon.

Should I?

dr_st_games@hotmail.com - signing off...

People who ask for warez will be banned. I don't want to Post Hell this because that's unfair to Captain Mellow, but I am going to lock it.