Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

In Hell

Heh, the screenshots of the area with the grass or whatever the green ground textures are remind me of (Edit: Saw that it was a remake of 'Dead Simple') a dream I had about Doom 3 before there were even any screenshots out of Doom 3. I dreamt that I was playing Doom 3 and it had turned out to be an incredibly colourful game and I was playing in a level that was essentially a grass-covered landscape filled to the brim with crazy-looking monsters.

Man was I relieved to see those nice, dark screenshots from the Macworld video.

Anyways, back on topic: Those screenies look awesome. I'm definitely going to download this level set when it's completed.
/Me adds site to favorites.

Why couldn't this sort of shit been in Doom 3 to begin with?

I know its been said a thousand times, but I really did start to hate the tech maps in doom 3. Fucking boring.

Those look pretty awesome. I like how there's light, and they're not tiny cramped little corridors with lots of pipes and vents...and panels in the wall whose only apparent function is to hide zombies and demons. Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing these at some point. I'm really excited to see what people can do with the doom 3 engine, because while playing through it I got the distinct impression that it could be used to make some pretty awesome levels and mods.

NOW THIS IS AN OLD STYLE KIND OF DOOM MAP, I ALSO GOT TIRED OF THE LITTLE METAL CORRIDORS, IT IS MORE LIKE A DOOM SPIRIT TO HAVE STONE AND OUTSIDE AREAS, EVEN IN DOOM 1 WERE...

SO DEAMN COOL

You might want to turn off your CAPS LOCK GOOD BUDDY, just an idea.

And yeah, those shots are definitely teh win. Quite sexy indeed.

And to think I was worried about living up to Doom 3's levels, when apparently people are just fine with classic Doom map-like levels. Well hot dog, I'm jumping on this train.

BTW, very nice job on the maps :) I particularly liked the very last screenshot.