Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
{FcOd}Diablo

GTA: San Andreas

insertwackynamehere said:

Plus I dont think VC or III came with only one skin, you just have to know where to look.

GTA3 for PC comes with one additional skin. It looks exactly the same except he has a moustache and I think different colored pants. Wow.

DoomDan said:

They should put Doom 3 Monsters.I wanna steal a School Bus as a Cacodemon.

Lol, that would be excelent, nuttin scarier than a big red levitatiing ball stealing a school bus :P

DoomDan said:

What Crappy games are you talking about???

Army Men Green Rogue, Operation Winback, Extermination. Extermination wasn't bad , but no replay value at all, in spite of being able to play through again with the mutant thing like 3x harder, it can go fuck itself. The other two, don't even get me started. They look like they belong on the PS1. PS1 had better games than those pieces of crap.

The multiplayer was kind of fun if you and your friends are desperately bored, but that aside, fucking el crap fest. Honestly how stupid is it to make a 3rd person shooter game where you can't jump and climb over shit? Instead the level designers decided to make something incredibly boring, linear, uninteresting, stupid, and illogical. Letting a wooden box stand between the player and the exit, so they have to run around more stupid paths, rivers, fences, and boxes, where as the player coulda just fucking jumped over the bleedin box!

It shit like this that annoys the hell out of me in games. Why not at least a burning oil tanker, or a tall steel wall, but instead they use a box! Something a special agent would hop over, by passing all the hostiles. I expect to be blocked by a box in a doom level, not some 3rd person shoot fest. The AI is pretty stupid to boot, there's always a part where 5 five idiots hop out around the corner and kill you, and then you get to repeat the same painful process of playing through the same fucking part, just so the same five fucking idiots can hop out and kill you again. BLEAH!!!!!!

IMP GANGS!!!

IMP WHORES!!!

Anyway, this game sounds absolutley fucking cool!. Huge cities, a countryside to explore and cause chaos in (always wanted to speed around the country in a GTA-Like game, after the dissapointing free-ride of Mafia where there is nothing out there, and you can barely even leave the roads anyway. Plus all the additional features like Tattoos, Haircuts, Car modifying, House robbery ect ect. And the Combine harvester, which i will of course be taking into the cities and onto crowded pavements instead of cutting corn with it!.

Though, to be honest, i doubt i will use a lot of the features. In the stealthy house-robbing sequences i will probably just stalk the owners and kill them with a knife, like a slasher flick. And as for modifying the cars..well, its pointless, sticking plastic crap on it doesnt make it go faster, and rarely makes cars look better (In real life or the game), its just tasteless, plus cars rarely last longer than 5 minutes in GTA games anyway. I will probably have a play with it on some classic cars, see i can make a proper "rod", but it probably only caters to sticking shit on wierdly-named japanese supercars or hatchbacks (I have noticed that the mk2 VW Golf is in the game, one of my favorite cars!. Plus something that looks like the late-model European Ford Granada, but it isnt it).

Hm, i do like the look of that bi-plane though, i hope you can get ones with machine guns on, and chase people through cornfields!

NEWS:

If you're not updating yourself on the official site, I should mention that sound clips of the radio stations are up. They have:

Another K-JAH(reggae, raga, etc.)

Underground Urban talk radio(never knew such a thing could exist)

Classic Rock(sounds like we could get some 70's music, and some progressive thrown in there. "Yes", "Pink Floyd" maybe?)

2 Funk/Classic R&B stations(Was that James Brown?)

1 Rap station, of course(heard Tupac in there)

Grunge station, also of course(RATM featured on the soundclip)

1 Contemporary Soul/Dance hits(heard that song "Poison"-- is that by Boyz II Men?)

Numbermind said:

(1) Underground Urban talk radio(never knew such a thing could exist)

(2) Classic Rock(sounds like we could get some 70's music, and some progressive thrown in there. "Yes", "Pink Floyd" maybe?)

1: I wonder if Laslo (Chatterbox, and Vice City's rock station) will be involved? Chatterbox was just funny as heck.
2: Yes? Pink Floyd? WHOOTAGE

WildWeasel said:

1: I wonder if Laslo (Chatterbox, and Vice City's rock station) will be involved? Chatterbox was just funny as heck.
2: Yes? Pink Floyd? WHOOTAGE

1: That would be so kick ass, Laslo ruled

2: Pink Floyd!! O_O YAY!!! I was happy when Iron Maiden was in VC

I hope Laslow does return in SA.He was funny as hell in GTA3, so much that the only radio station I listened to was Chatterbox.

Lazlow's not the DJ on that radio station. Some conspiracy theorist guy, supposedly. Knowing R* though, Lazlow will be a guest on the show(or make a cameo in missions).

I have to say it was odd to see they selected "2 Tickets To Paradise" for a song...

Definitely looking forward to this one. If the early nineties setting is executed as well as the mid-eighties were in Vice City, I'll be a happy negro.

DoomDan said:

I hope Laslow does return in SA.He was funny as hell in GTA3, so much that the only radio station I listened to was Chatterbox.

Yeah, Chatterbox was the only station worth listening to in that game. That and the mp3 station that you could make on the PC version.

I liked that Fernando guy whose style of relationship counciling involved soliciting prostitutes, I think it was in Vice City. Only thing that sucked about the talk radio stations was once you heard it all for the 30th it get kind of old. But some of that stuff was just hilarious.

My brother and I actually recorded out own radio station for GTA3 PC version, and we called it "K-Smarch Radio". We actually put GOOD music on there - classic rock. From Pink Floyd, to Jethro Tull, to the Eagles - it was all there. It lasted 80 minutes (30% longer than the built-in stations). We replaced Flashback 98.6 with it, but I deleted GTA soon after because it ended up being over two gigs on my hard drive and I had already beaten it.

POTGIESSER said:

I liked that Fernando guy whose style of relationship counciling involved soliciting prostitutes, I think it was in Vice City. Only thing that sucked about the talk radio stations was once you heard it all for the 30th it get kind of old. But some of that stuff was just hilarious.

No, that was in GTA3, though Frnando did host a latin radio station in Vice City.

Danarchy said:

though Frnando did host a latin radio station in Vice City.

He hosts Emotion. Espantoso has some other dude.

Mas rrrrrrrrrrrrrradio! Mas rrrrrrrrradio! Mega musica!

Espantoso was about all I listened to in vc.

Cliff Rules said:

Only thing that annoys me is no ragdool physics :(

Otherwise, its perfect :D

*strokes his ps2

Ive heard Rumors there their might be Rag Doll Physics.Im not 100% sure though.

*Pictures a scene where I shoot a Cop and he Rolls over his own Cop Car*

*Starts Drooling*