Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zombieribcage

anybody have/play the zombies board game?

http://www.fairplaygames.com/gamedisplay.asp?gameid=693&MP=1

i just got it and played a quick game...it was lots of fun, even tho we didnt see until after the game that at the end of your turn you roll the dice and whatever number comes up, you move that many zombies

the event cards were Ok...except the majority of them require you to be at a certain building to use

also, anybody have/play the expansions?

Heh, my friend has both Zombies! and the expansion. It's great fun, though he refuses to play it anymore after he played with someone who made the game drag on for 4 hopurs.

I saw it in Borders next to "How to survive a zombie attack", "Shaun of the dead" (which had just been released on DVD, hence the zombie themed rack), "Dawn of the dead" (great) "Night of the living dead, 30th anniversary" (shit) and "Zombie lake" (very, very shit..but just re-released in Britian on the back of the Shaun of the dead release as a cash-in, they could have chosen so many other 70's and 80's zombie splatter flicks which are better than this)

They added 15 minutes of new footage (and by "new" I mean George Romero had nothing at all to do with it) and took out 15 mins of original footage.